• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Puff

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Hey hey....

Well, after my brief excursion to get things rolling with MTI, I find myself with some time... So, you all know what that means....

Come one, Come all. A typical Tony pass is gearing up!

Usual rules.

I'd say a good number for this one would be about 6 to 12. Hopefully a nice mix of some of these new guys that I haven't played with, and some of the guys I have played with.

PM me ya info, and if I owe you cigars, you'll be getting a care package within the pass.

I'm back baby, I'm back!

hehehehe

:lookup:

I'm back too, so it seems fitting that I should try to participate in this one. How 'bout it?

There are certain people that do not have to ask... You would be one of 'em :)

PM me your addy again tho, I don't have it saved.. I guess that CP crash knocked out all the PM's and stuff

O.K. Im sick of snow, and cold, and snow , and wet and..well you get the drift. Mind if I jump in to take my mind off this stuff?

Heck, if you'll have me, I'll be in. I've been in the Tall Tales pass and Dixie Darling II..

Christopher

Hey Tony, I'd like to jump on this pass. I'm currently in the BigA$$ pass and have traded a couples times here. Don't ask Joe about me since I just got him with an April fools about his pass. :D My address is in my profile. Let me know if you need anything else.

Jim

Tone's havin' a pass! I wouldn't miss it for all the drama in Brooklyn ;)

Hey, I've even got a couple of boxes of new (good!) stuff, since last time -- woo-hoo!

Addy in the profile (at the end.)

Hey alright, all you guys are in.

I think I'll start small to gear up for a big one later on.

I'll take one more person and then close it off.

It'll go out on Friday/Saturday, depending on which day I can get out.

I'll post cigars tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Thanks for comin' on in.

:thumbs:

Tim, yer in

Consider the sign up closed. Sorry to make it so short, but I want to make sure I can be around for playing too.

Ok, so we'll go West Coast to East Coast...

Going through my various cigar hiding places to pick some nice ones, I'll post more later

Tony's passes are always killer. I'll join in if you'll have me :love:

Vic

Vic, you know what? Send me your info. Yer in

Sorry guys for not updating on the status. We're a go.

Pass'll be going out this week. West coast to East coast. I've got a list of cigars already set up, just need to post it up.

This is gonna be cool! I haven't been in a pass since Tony's last pass. pee-pee dance time!! :p

Vic

Along came a native girl, did a native dance, it was like in paradise, it put me in a trance,singing

Shimmy Shimmy cocoa puff

--- Little Anthony and the Imperials

Robb watching the Tony train go by :)