• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shit! My Xikar broke.....

Mizicke5273

It fell off the desk, hit the floor and, fell apart! WTF, seriously. I thought it was tougher than this. It fell about 3ft or less and barely hit the floor. The floor is concrete but its made of metal and I dont think it should of broke with just that. Damn blades came out, spring came out. Ill be calling xikar this weekend to get it fixed.

Im also gona be ordering a Palio as well tonight! Ive been wanting to try one of these for a while, and figure its a good time to now. Ill use the xikar as a backup or something once its replaced.

It fell off the desk, hit the floor and, fell apart! WTF, seriously. I thought it was tougher than this. It fell about 3ft or less and barely hit the floor. The floor is concrete but its made of metal and I dont think it should of broke with just that. Damn blades came out, spring came out. Ill be calling xikar this weekend to get it fixed.

Im also gona be ordering a Palio as well tonight! Ive been wanting to try one of these for a while, and figure its a good time to now. Ill use the xikar as a backup or something once its replaced.

You should have absolutely no problem getting this replaced or fixed. Xikar stands by their warranty 110%.

- Jason

You should have absolutely no problem getting this replaced or fixed. Xikar stands by their warranty 110%.

- Jason
100% correct. Send it in and they'll fix it or replace it. No question about it.

Yeah, that happened to me. Brought it into twins smoke shop in NH to see if they guy there new how to fix it or where I could send it to be fixed and he just handed me a new one out of the case. I didn't even buy it there.

Ya, I heard good things about their customer service. One of the reasons I bought it in the first place.

Don't waste your time calling them. Just put it in a padded envelope with a short note and you'll have it repaired/replaced within the week!

With that said, I bought a Palio a month or so ago. I love this thing... very simple yet probably the sharpest and sturdiest cutter I've ever used. You really can't go wrong picking one up.

I've somehow in the last year lost 2 Xikars and 2 Carbon Fiber Palios. Luckily I found a BOTL who sold me two of the Xikars with the German steel. I'd be sick if I broke those since (I think) they don't make them with the German steel anymore.

100% warranty baby! You can't beat that.

Don't waste your time calling them. Just put it in a padded envelope with a short note and you'll have it repaired/replaced within the week!

With that said, I bought a Palio a month or so ago. I love this thing... very simple yet probably the sharpest and sturdiest cutter I've ever used. You really can't go wrong picking one up.

Save the postage and go to you local B&M and they may just replace as noted above.

Out of personal curiosity, does anyone know the shipping address to ship a xikar cutter too?

while we are at it. What about a zippo?

The no questions asked warranty is nice, but it would be better if the product didn't require one. Too many damn moving parts in that cutter.

Doc.

I cant view the xikar address from work..classifed as weapons :rolleyes: Could somepne post the address or pm it to me? Do lighters and cutters go to the same place? Ive got 3 lighters and 3 cutters that need to be shipped back.

The no questions asked warranty is nice, but it would be better if the product didn't require one. Too many damn moving parts in that cutter.

Doc.
Hear, hear! Get a Palio.

Brian

If you purchased at B&M and they have the identical model they should swap it out.

At least that's been my experience.