• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SHOCKING experience

ffopusxff

Cohiba Siglo III's MMMMM
:0 Was doing some yard work for my parents when the saw shorted out and took me out. Even made it into the local newspaper http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=466936 Weird thing is last year on July 17th I was in a serious car accident where I broke my neck and was not breathing after that either. My wife is a wreck and told me I have to get at least $1,000,000 more of life insurance and take off of work every July. Used up 2 of my lives already but thank God for those who have helped me and let me be here for my wife and 3 year old daughter. I am here for some reason, just have not figured it out yet. :thumbs: :rolleyes: :laugh: 3 days in the ICU and 2 in a regular room, not bad. Cannot wait to light up a stogie when my chest feals better after the CPR it hurts like hell. ;)

DAMN!!!!! Says your heart stopped beating for 3 mins. Thats crazy. I am just glad to hear everything is fine and you are doing great. Phew, hope you get well soon.

Holy Cow!!

Hope your recovery goes well. Perhaps you should lay low in your basement for awhile.;)

Good luck to you, and be careful out there.

Glad to hear all is well. Guess if you have any one special cigar to smoke, that would be the first one I would torch up after your recovery.

Holy Cow man glad youre doing OK!!!!

I got a new avatar for ya

(oh yeah get that insurance too)

superman_logo.jpg

BE CAREFUL FROM NOW ON!!!!!!

HOLY MOLEY! glad to know you're alright. SMOKE THE BEST YOU'VE GOT! be safe bro! :0

Get a good (no make it the best you could ever afford) lawyer to work your case against the saw manufacturer as soon as possible. Then take the money form the suit, buy yourself that cigar you have always wanted, put the rest in safe money bearing account and use the interest to hire someone to do the work whilst you light up that stogie from a chaise lounge and watch them do the work from now on!!! :thumbs:

Holy Crap.... glad to hear you are feeling OK.... good thing that Paramedic was around.

One day hopefully we can get together and have a smoke.... exchange some "war" stories

With today's plactic and double insulated saws that is hard to do! I cut through the saw cord once and that lit me up for a second or two but nothing like what you had happen.:O

dude, doesn't that make you like a immortal or something? :laugh: Seriously, glad you're around to enjoy the great things in life. I bet you have a cool perspective on life that not many do. :)

Glad you're ok brother! Yeah, I think I would get a good lawyer and own a saw company!

You gotta slow down and take care of yourself, trust me I know! Take care :cool:

Good god! Glad to hear you're still with your family, life and CigarPass. :D

Welcome back to the land of the living. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Wow, what an event. Glad to hear you came out of it ok. July just plain sucks for you.

Man I need to have some of your mojo! Glad you are with us and feeling better. :thumbs:

Holy crap! Glad to hear you are alright. Good advice about the lawyer, too. If it's a PI/products liabilty case (I didn't read the article) they should take it on a contingency basis and charge you nothing until they recover $$$ for you.

I hope you won't be offended if no one wants to herf with you next July, for say, the entire month...

Glad to hear you are ok.
It would appear that you have a guardian angel watching over you.
Here's to a speedy recovery & smoke the best one you can find.

Best of luck
Muttlee