• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short / Cold Weather Smokes

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
I know this gets posted every year, but it’s a good topic. Rather than looking through old recommendations that might be available, let me know what short winter smokes you will be smoking. It’s. 30 degrees here this morning and I have a small amount of snow on the hot tub cover.

I’ve been enjoying Davidoff Primeros Nicaragua Maduro. You can find them for $120 for 30 sticks or $4 each.
IMG_0522.jpeg

I also really like Rojas Breskfast tacos. You can get 30 or those for around $160 or just over $5 each.

What do you smoke that’s short and good.

I've still got some boxes of the great Party Shorts and PLPC's....classic small smokes. With some years on them, they are amazing smokes. Sadly, at today's prices they probably won't be replaced. I usually smoke one or two a week....and always put on a nice shirt if I'm smoking one of those.....:)

One that gets overlooked are the fantastic Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reserva. A great 4x40 and always a pleasant smoke. Not always easy to find, but if you look.....

Another great smoke I stumbled onto is the Illusione La Grande Classe REX. 4 5/8x40....a very good quick smoke.

Lastly, and maybe surprisingly, the inexpensive Factory Smokes maduro cigarillos are surprisingly good. When it's cold as hell or you just want a very quick smoke, these are tough to beat.

Looking forward to hearing what other folks are smoking in the small cigar department...!!

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the Man O War Puro Authenticos coronas. Small and very budget friendly from Cbid. Plus they are a closed foot, which I prefer. Great lil cigar with some age and cheap enough to toss if the weather turns unexpectedly.

I love the Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles!! Hard thing is keeping them for very long! You can find a box of 24 for $100-120 depending on sales you find. Another Tat is the Black PC but those are harder to find and even harder to keep very long. But the Angeles are cheap enough to buy 2 boxes and hide one away for deeper in the winter.