• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short isoms recommendations.....

mmmmm.... all this discussion is tempting me to order a box - I must r e s i s t!

I had an H.Upmann Corona Major last night and it was quite tasty! Pretty good value in my opinion. :thumbs:

Hoyo Petit for my money. very tasty and I like the complexity and coolness the ring gauge brings to this particular vitola :D

I love HDM petit, becos it saves my time with a great ring gauge. I have no doubt on its quality and complex taste

Great King Rat said:
Has any one tried the Cuaba Divinos, I tried one last week while visiting a LCDH. It was a fine little smoke. Good Price on them too.

All this talk around shorts and no one started a splilt. Hint... :D
[snapback]238037[/snapback]​

i'm a HUGE Cuaba Divinos fan! Tried my first one last October up in Vancouver, B.C. and couldn't get over the taste and power in that little sucker. i bought a box immediately. the only downside for me is the draw tends to be tight and my lung never seems to get me enough of that delicious smoke...

i regularly enjoy the Party Shorts and San Cristobal El Principe. these are absolutely 'go to' smokes for me. age gets 'em better and better... IMHO.

Lemon said:
I think the Partagas Perfectos (5 x 44) are nice smaller smokes with a nice price. BTW, what's the difference between these and the Shorts? The Shorts are smaller and more expensive than the Perfectos. Are the Shorts higher quality or just some kind of standard for quick smokes?
[snapback]235858[/snapback]​

The Party Perfecto's are M/M short filler and the Party shorts are H/M longfiller.

I got a box of monte 5's for the same reason...they would fit! :laugh: They are versitale when time is short and a really good stick for the price.

I would also recommend the HdM Petit Robustos or Cuaba D's. They are both on my next order list Yummy Yummy!

n

really like the Ryj Short Churchills...

it's a lighter smoke...but tasty

46 or 50 ring gauge...don't remember the exact ring gauge.

vewyphishy said:
RASCC, SLR PC, and Monte #5 with age.
[snapback]233350[/snapback]​

RASCC - YES!!!
SLR PC - YES!!!
Monte #5 - NO!!!

He picked my top two small cigars :thumbs: :)

I second that!! :thumbs:
edit to add - El Rey Del Mundo PC with a bit of age - great smoke.

Brian

You can not go worng with the Diplomaticaos No.4. Mild; yet tasty. Cuaba Divinos and the Partagas Shorts are my favorite morning smoke.

HDM Petit Robusto x10

Trin Reyes x 10

ERDM Choix Supreme x 15

I have never had them but the Trini Reyes I've heard are excellent little smokes. The Robusto Extras I've had were awesome so if they can come close to those they will be a good choice