• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should CP add a Cigar Web Link Directory?

If CP added a cigar web link directory, would you use it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rod said:
We need categories, lets come up with a list of categories...

Retailers
General Cigar Sites (Personal sites)
Cigar Mfgr's
Accessories
Club's/Org's

What other categories???
[snapback]185756[/snapback]​

Links to local cigar friendly establishments, maybe like a guide or something. Would be a great project that cpass could call their own!

Ps, Rod, I think it would be a great idea to have business cards made up that we could all hand out to our cigar buds that we meet along the way. It would be a rather inexpensive way to promote traffic to this site. Not that it isn't already busting at the seams lately :whistling:

Would it be possible to have the Retailer link indexed by State and city for those of us who travel a great deal and are always looking for good retailers.

Shadow said:
coventrycat86 said:
I voted no.  I wouldn't use it, I wouldn't add to it and I just think it's more trouble than it's worth.

I agree with AVB, just because we wouldn't use it does not mean that it's a bad idea. 

I was the 3rd no vote.

We need a system of "weighted" votes, the more posts you have, the more your vote counts :laugh: therefore mine and AVB's two "no" votes outweight 40 of you noobies "yes" votes:D

The supreme court decision of "One man, one vote" is bull$hit :laugh:
[snapback]185860[/snapback]​

Bill, are you off your meds again? :whistling:
[snapback]185876[/snapback]​
Darn right I am ;) I'm feeling so good nowadays, who needs those silly medications anymore? :laugh:

Dannyob said:
Would it be possible to have the Retailer link indexed by State and city for those of us who travel a great deal and are always looking for good retailers.
[snapback]186166[/snapback]​

Bah, who needs that, I barely get out of Chaplin once every ten years. :D

coventrycat86 said:
Dannyob said:

[snapback]186172[/snapback]​

Actually you barely get away from your keyboard. :sign: :D

Rod said:
coventrycat86 said:
Dannyob said:

[snapback]186172[/snapback]​

Actually you barely get away from your keyboard. :sign: :D
[snapback]186230[/snapback]​

HEY No fair giving out my secrets :D

coventrycat86 said:
We need a system of "weighted" votes, the more posts you have, the more your vote counts :laugh: therefore mine and AVB's two "no" votes outweight 40 of you noobies "yes" votes:D

The supreme court decision of "One man, one vote" is bull$hit :laugh:
[snapback]185860[/snapback]​

I agree. I vote yes for that system. Now we just need 2000 more noobies and we can get it passed. Unless of course you flip flop and vote no. Then we have to 2000 more. :laugh:

....... oh and "outweigh"

Hey Todd is this idea dead or are you still pondering on it or working on it? Sounds like a great idea for us newbie's.

After we do some upgrading to the forum, we'll incorporate the links section. Maybe sooner, but it's definately on its way.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod said:
After we do some upgrading to the forum, we'll incorporate the links section. Maybe sooner, but it's definately on its way.

Thanks,
Rod
[snapback]237816[/snapback]​
There is definitely no "a" in DEFINITELY.

NA

Rod said:

Thanks,
Rod
[snapback]237816[/snapback]​

Cool Rob, Thanks.