• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

should I let this go or should this be resolve

Hmmm...when is the first tracking date listed?

edit: looks like it first went through on Feb 8th. Could be a postal error or it could be that they just didnt get sent off until this past weekend. I'd like to hear Dave's side of it.

It doesn't look good. To me it looks like it was held for a while and then dropped off at a later date. Here is one I just shipped.

Processed, February 08, 2009, 3:32 pm, WICHITA, KS 67276
Processed, February 06, 2009, 6:18 pm, KEARNY, NJ 07032
Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 06, 2009

You can see how it works. The bottom one shows the Click-N-Ship of me putting it in. The second one is them getting the package at the locale office. The Third is when it reached KS office. Should change later today to Delivered.

Now this is what MOBIG has.

Delivered, February 09, 2009, 11:50 am, BRONX, NY 10456
Processed, February 08, 2009, 9:54 pm, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 07, 2009

The bottom one shows the Click-N-Ship of Dave putting it in on Jan 07, 2009. The second one is them getting the package at the NY Office. The third is when it reached MOBIG.

Looks like to me he drop it off this pass Saturday the 7th of February. But it doesn't matter much if the start on 12/22/08. The package should have been out in 3 Days at most not over 2 weeks later.

MOBIG is owed! Sticks show up died out so they should be replaced. How you conduct yourself in situations like this shows your character or lack of! Stop digging your already in too deep.

DG

Update on Dave he said those are fresh sticks he keeps his humi at 60% that’s why they look like they did. He said his job has him very busy….and that he just use the same lable.. I left it alone .. thanks guys for your support .. :thumbs:

never saw this thread until just now via pm. Ive got pretty much every pm that shows me keeping contact through this ordeal. if they need to be posted just let me know.

after getting a few minutes to read this thread, ill just go ahead all the communication as best as i can.

mo-Hey Dave happy holidays hope everything is well, just checking on the status of our wager should I be expecting some thing soon hit me back.
Thanks
MOBIG

dave-holy crap! I forgot all about this with the holidays. Ill get these out monday. sorry for the delay. - davehey did this go out yet keep me posted....

dave-Have you gotten them? Still nothing with that dc#. I'll be back in town friday and will be able to go the mailroom myself to check on this. - Dave

moe- sorry guy nothing still!! let me know at your end
Jesus

dave-hey Jesus! Good news! My coworker says I have a package sitting on my desk with your name on it. Im out of town and will be back Thursday. Ill check the package and send out another. Im guessing the cigars are not in good shape so Ill get out another package. I have no idea if it has even left my building but want to check it before just sending out some junk to you. I apoligize for such a mess. - Dave

i think there is something missing from right here because I had to delete part of the messages to send another because it got too long

dave-i guess you still havent gotten them? The dc still shows nothing.

mo-Still nothing sorry

mo-Hey Dave I think its time you step up your end this been going back and forth now for over a mounth and I still have'nt got my stcks be responsible and send your end.....
thanks
Jesus

dave-i resent them again saturday. same dc#. sorry i dont have a chance to get on here like i used to. I work for bank of america and im pretty sure you have read about us in the paper.

moe- Dude am confuse you sent out fresh box sat cause I Recived a box on monday is that the old box or the new box what were the sticks in the old box cause the sticks that i got on monday looked dryed out.... and DC# is from 1/7

my last reply from tonight went something like this (not exact because the pm wasnt sent back so i couldnt copy and paste).... I replaced all the cigars. they are from my temp controlled humidor and kept at 60% rh. The dc is the same because i took off the the box. thats why its all messed up.

Dave, you sent two packages? Using the same DC number?

NA

Reading between the lines:

Dave gave a package to the mailroom
They never sent it, and returned it to his desk
He peeled the label off and put it on a new package

That's the only logical reading. If the package had actually been mailed, I doubt you could re-use that label. If I'm wrong, I'm gonna be including a self addressed stamped envelope with all packages, just in case I ever have to send them something again.

Dave, you sent two packages? Using the same DC number?

NA

Reading between the lines:

Dave gave a package to the mailroom
They never sent it, and returned it to his desk
He peeled the label off and put it on a new package

That's the only logical reading. If the package had actually been mailed, I doubt you could re-use that label. If I'm wrong, I'm gonna be including a self addressed stamped envelope with all packages, just in case I ever have to send them something again.

correct...

if anyone has any questions or concerns, please email me at davew0670@ g m a i l dot com. I just dont have time to participate in the board right now, Im really just trying to save my job.

mo- if the cigars are not satisfactory, email me at the same addy. I'll send you paaaay pal for for the value of the cigars and return postage. I cant send you anything else because all of my cigars are the exact same way. Youre the first person to ever say my cigars are dry in 3 years of trading.

Guys when I first did the post I was feeling that I was getting my chain jerk.. even thou we were PM each other and more time kept passing He’s in N.C. and am in N.Y 6 weeks minus 1 for the holidays 5week to send a package out I think others will feel the same…. And not complaining abut quality of sticks they are up to good standard. I made the assumption that it was the first box my bad you keep your sticks at60% I keep mine at 70% it’s a big difference other will agree.

Guys when I first did the post I was feeling that I was getting my chain jerk.. even thou we were PM each other and more time kept passing He's in N.C. and am in N.Y 6 weeks minus 1 for the holidays 5week to send a package out I think others will feel the same…. And not complaining abut quality of sticks they are up to good standard. I made the assumption that it was the first box my bad you keep your sticks at60% I keep mine at 70% it's a big difference other will agree.

A big difference, yes however mostly just a difference of opinions. Nobody is "right" however, it is personal preference what people keep their sticks at.

Would we be correct in saying this was handled okay, and there are no burned bridges?