• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should I pull the trigger?

James4226c

Tuba Player
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/app/1721560047.html

Seller told me it was a VT-12TED

Go check what's available new in your area first. We have them here in our local Lowe's hardware stores, target, etc.

Don't know what it's like on the Islands, but I got my Haier 20 bottle for around $150.00 at Lowes on sale about four years ago.

Seems like you might be able to get a little bigger for not much more money, plus you would be the only one to have ever used.

I got the 18-TEDS for $234 shipped on sears.com. I did a lot of research to find the best deal. They have the 28 bottle too. Don't get the 12. I wish my 18 was bigger. Can't fit a Partagas box length-wise.

crap I caved and got it...shopped around all day today and there weren't any deals. I'll use this as a desktop humi and get a 52 bottle vino in a year :thumbs:

Just an FYI for everyone, the guy I got it from is a wine guy and he bought 4 of these and out grew them quick and when I glanced over his new set up he had 4 28 bottle vinos running :0

If any one wants one I believe he has 1 or 2 left