• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should Smoking be banned outdoors? Vote No on this ridiculous article&

EricDriscoll

CRA Ambassador # 175966
Vote No on this link and change the popular status on this site as people actually read this crap which is scary. Let's make it so their article and portrayal does not have the vote effect they wanted! Click on link and Vote No on an outdoor smoking ban!

http://bit.ly/8Hlf7G

Done. It is presently 56% to 46% in favor of a ban.

Doc.

Done!

Further erosion of our personal freedom. Big Government will eventually control EVERY aspect of your life.

STAND UP!!! BE COUNTED!!! STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

Done

There is a city near here called Calabassas. It is a smoke free city. The only place you can smoke there is in your own home or in your back yard. Nowhere in public at all.

Fellas,
looks like we are all going to end up being outlaws someday.

Wow, just wow, I can understand not smoking in public places like the mall or restaurants, but outide, REALLY? thats just crazy. Also I don't think I have met a person who does not like the smell of cigar smoke, they can ban cigarettes for all I care, but please god leave the cigars alone.

Good grief. :rolleyes:
I voted. It is at 52 to 48 in favor.

Still 51-49 last I saw. Posted this comment but I don't know if the browser here at work let it go through:

"As long as buses, cars, trucks, construction equipment, factories, restaurants, barbecues/grills, kitchens of all kinds, and fireplaces/furnaces are banned too. Then that would be fair. Afterall, all the aforementioned things produce smoke as well. Funny how nobody minds inhaling copious amounts of smoke from a barbecue yet claim health risks if they so dare inhale one microbe of tobacco smoke. That is what's usually called "hypocrisy". Also, did you know that through the SCHIP legislation, tobacco sales help fund anti-tobacco programs as well as health care for children? Look it up, please. So when you see me smoking my cigar, please know, I'm only doing it for the children so they may have health insurance."