• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shout out to Houston Passers

Kid Montana

Hey CPers, I'm in Houston these days and find myself hanging at the Galleria Serious Cigars location as well as Stogies World Class Cigars on Westheimer. So those that live inside the greater, Baytown, Galveston, Sugarland, Katy, Cypress, Humble, Houston etc, what are your regular hangout spots, either to buy a cigar, or cigar friendly bars and restaurants?

Hey CPers, I'm in Houston these days and find myself hanging at the Galleria Serious Cigars location as well as Stogies World Class Cigars on Westheimer. So those that live inside the greater, Baytown, Galveston, Sugarland, Katy, Cypress, Humble, Houston etc, what are your regular hangout spots, either to buy a cigar, or cigar friendly bars and restaurants?

Stogies: I buy from them, but haven't smoked there.
That Cigar Place on I-10: bought and smoked there.
Lone Star in Vintage Park: bought and smoked there.
Serious on FM1960: bought and smoked there.

Mostly, I smoke on my porch.

I have a coworker that goes to Serious on JFK every weekend, but I have yet to drive out there.

Stogies: I buy from them, but haven't smoked there.
That Cigar Place on I-10: bought and smoked there.
Lone Star in Vintage Park: bought and smoked there.
Serious on FM1960: bought and smoked there.

Mostly, I smoke on my porch.

I have a coworker that goes to Serious on JFK every weekend, but I have yet to drive out there.

I hear that. I have a friends at the shops so I come by to socialize.

Thats all we got in H-town? Its the 4th largest city in America, there's got to be more than 2 passers here.

Katy here....would be nice to enjoy a smoke and conversation instead of just a smoke and crickets.

Its pretty far out of your way but there is an Espinosa event at the Havana Alley in Galveston this Saturday, 5 to 9 with free beer tastings and sales and deals. I'm attending because I volunteer for Cigars For Warriors.

If I am smoking I am almost always at Cigar Towne. It's right off of Memorial and Eldridge. The owners there are phenomenal and the selection is excellent as well.

Edit: I'll be in town for the next month or so. I'd love to grab a smoke with you at some point.

Last edited: