• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show 'Em Sunday 2018

Played golf yesterday... pretty rusty, with an 86, course was very dry after a week of 100 plus temps (2 days over 110)

94F8DEE6-43A1-4D21-B36F-EABCE61669D9.jpeg

Single digit humidity blew up my cigar (2002 RAG) but I was able to smoke (and enjoy) the whole thing...

A3F029BC-3277-461F-B7E3-2D89A9C6B520.jpeg

Rusty and you shot an 86? Ppppffffftttt, whatever!
If it wasnt for the 5 3 putts (greens were like glass) and a shank in the lake at 17, I would have been in the 70’s 😂 We were also hitting from the whites I should add...

If it wasnt for the 5 3 putts (greens were like glass) and a shank in the lake at 17, I would have been in the 70’s 😂 We were also hitting from the whites I should add...
I’ve played oak creek a few times and for some reason could just never put together a good round there. Probably had something to do with every time I played there it was with the men’s club I was a member of and the pitchers of bloody Mary’s we had before each round haha. Great course though. I need to get back out, haven’t played much since moving to Arizona and there are soo many damn courses here. Oh yeah it was the kids and softball or ballet every weekend lol.