• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show your nub

Not a recent nub, but I liked how the picture turned out. Plus, it was a very tasty Tatuaje Noella.

First cigar I nubbed was an AF Hemingway Signature Maduro that a fine BOTL gifted me.

med_gallery_7521_589_25919.jpg

Hey Hey now
I thought only Moki could use money as reference

Actually I think Moki has the rights to using "heads up" coins as reference. This is clearly a "tails up" usage of the coin and thus not an infringment of Moki's rights.

This concludes my legal services to the board ... please send a check for $60.00 for the 5 minutes of preparation and work involved with this post.

:cool:

Okay, so Actin4Life (Jesus Matt) and I mini-herf'd and were inspired by Elsinore Matt's idea, so we decided to show our nubs!!!

Our Padilla 1932 Corona Gordas!!!
S5001019.jpg

Just kidding! Here's the real nubs:
S5001020.jpg

What do we win?!?! :sign:

Matt and Jon are winners imo.... Only they could have a grape WO in the back of their nub photo.
(I know its not a contest)

Matt and Jon are winners imo.... Only they could have a grape WO in the back of their nub photo.
The jury is in! Jon I'm sending your prize pack now, I'll expect to receive mine soon. :laugh:

The jury is in! Jon I'm sending your prize pack now, I'll expect to receive mine soon. :laugh:

INDEED!!! Matt, imo, WON THIS THREAD! He is the winner of the Nub Contest!!

I am sending you a 5'er of NUBS by Oliva....

DC #0307 9245 0000 0405 3321

:sign:

And a....... I don't know what the hell it was, but Moki gave it to me and it was gooood!
2008WinterHerf009.jpg

The best part of this was that you burned your tongue and couldn't taste another cigar for the rest of the day :D

Unbelieveable!!

Okay gents ... fess up.

Who in here blistered up their lips doing this? I can't imagine the explaination one would need to come up with when they go to work the next day.

Me ... working in a pysch ward ... I would have a few doctors recommending a few meds (and not for pain).

I guess now there is a legitimate reason for the old roach clips to come out eh?

Thank you Swissy for my first WOAM! after helping Souldog disarm AVB's "Fatboy"
I hope I did you proud

S5001132.jpg

S5001133.jpg

S5001136.jpg