• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shuriken Cutter

Just got mine in from that 12.98 deal Audi_Kraut mentioned. Giving it a go with a La Floridita LE toro that I got with the same order. So far I'm liking how it smokes with the ninja cut, lol. It seems like the smoke fills your mouth more "fully" (if that makes sense) than a punch or cut that directs the smoke in a more concentrated stream. It's definitely easy to control the draw once you puff a few times. I'll definitely be trying this out on some other sticks!

Not trying to hijack your thread iron, but was just wanting to update you all on my trial with a torpedo. Tried the Shuriken out on a Perdomo Habano torpedo and it didn't work all that great. I think maybe on a torpedo with a shorter head, it might work a little better, but on the Perdomo, the draw was way too tight and I had to put the cigar into my mouth quite a bit farther than normal. I ended up just cutting it off after fighting with it for a bit. So far it's working great on all the others I've tried it on though. I haven't noticed any excessive tar build up either.