• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sicao

Looks like they have minimum order quantities >1. I couldn't even figure out how to get to a price or shipping cost.

Looks like they have minimum order quantities >1. I couldn't even figure out how to get to a price or shipping cost.
I like the unit itself, but you need to buy 3 or more. GB

True however my father in law owns a company making microscopes he gets some supplies from China. Not because they are inferior but labor costs are a lot less. He sells them cheaper than his competitors and his product is far superior.

True however my father in law owns a company making microscopes he gets some supplies from China. Not because they are inferior but labor costs are a lot less. He sells them cheaper than his competitors and his product is far superior.
Yes. But we're talking humidors and cigars. Not microscopes or other products. Far too many horror stories when we've seen some attempt to save a buck when it comes to cigar storage.

Ultimately, the best inexpensive cigar storage are Tupperware and or coolers. Can't be beat for value and they get the job done well if you're setting them up right. But if you are after aesthetics, your best bet is to search for scratch and dent sales, or Craigslist. Just be very aware of what you're buying.

I would still like to know the all-in price.

There is no reason not to look and find out the details and consider the possibilities. Just because something hasn't been done doesn't mean it won't be or can't be.

Last edited:
Notice it is a compressor, not thermoelectric ( what is noise level? ). I don't see anything about Spanish Cedar ( and I sure as heck wouldn't want to presume on that ).

There is much better available in the USA and can do it all. Do your homework or drop me an EM and I give you from low end to top shelf retailers from $600 to $2500, pretty much what we all use here.

Pugman that's a good point. I was just watching a video of the habanos festival I think the gent from cigars Kuwait was showing around and he showed just walking threw these humidors which he described briefly where from China and they had looked good. So I started researching but never really found anything. I just thought hey if this company can afford a booth at the habanos festival they probablyhave a pretty good company. It's 11:15 in the video. This is where I got the idea from.

so, what is the price?

There are some good ones on there. They are all mostly compressor, though.
YMMV, but some people have had a great experience, others not so. Perhaps look for one that also has humidity control.