• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sickin on stumps

JangoP

I have seen some people sucking on the last inch or so of a cigar after they are thru smoking it. Whats the deal with this? i find that after a cigar has been smoked and put out, it smells funny and dosent really taste all that good. am i the only one that thinks this?

Well maybe i should clarify, i saw one guy doing that. i could smell the stale cigar from a mile away.
Maybe he was getting a little Nicoteen bump from it?

Why do some strong-men hang weights from their testicles? Why do some people get full body tattoos? Why do people swallow swords? Why do some people hate cigars? :0 Maybe he's a weirdo? :D

:sign: Just kidding-it could very well be that it was a flavored cigar with some type of sugar or flavoring infused at the head of the cigar and that perhaps some of it was still left on the cigar when he was done. ??? ???

JangoP said:
I have seen some people sucking on the last inch or so of a cigar after they are thru smoking it. Whats the deal with this? i find that after a cigar has been smoked and put out, it smells funny and dosent really taste all that good. am i the only one that thinks this?
My grandfather did this for as long as I can remember. He would dip the end in wine and chew on it all day.

JOE.M. said:
My grandfather did this for as long as I can remember. He would dip the end in wine and chew on it all day.
Wow, I could see a guy doing that before smoking the cigar, but afterwards?? With all of that junk sucked down towards the head of the cigar all nasty and stuff. :0 Then again, people eat nails and ingest glass shards-more power to you I suppose.