• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Siglo VI

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay as everyone knows, I have acquired a nice one of these just last week, now what I would like to know is when should I smoke this little beauty, should I wait awhile or smoke it now :D

Rule of thumb...when buying a box of cigars, prop open the lid and let sit in the humi for 24 hours before lighting up. More often than not, if they are young cigars, they won't smoke that great. If they have some age, they should be decent. I try to always give 2 weeks before smoking anything I get in the mail. If you have just the single, let it sit for a few weeks. It won't get worse, only better.

Emo

The Siglo VIs are ready to smoke now, but will get better with some age. Being though as you have just the one I wouldn't sit on it. Smoke it now and let us know what you think. I'm still waiting to get some of the "official" ones. Probably will try some in a couple of weeks. :)

Just box that sucker up and send it to me. I will alleviate you of this "problem". I will let you know how it smokes. Thanks PG and I will be camping by the mailbox, so all attempts to reach me to cancel this transaction will be mute. :D :sign: :D :sign:

Sure, just wait right there at the mailbox, and don't move now. I will be sending it today. :p

ParaGod said:
Sure, just wait right there at the mailbox, and don't move now. I will be sending it today. :p
Now thats service...you should start an online distribution network....can't beat the price either....what do u think 4-5 days to come from the People's Republic of California to the Ole South? Can hardly wait to taste it!!!

Ohhh ??? . I don't know, it could take a month,So don't take your eye off the mailbox, or you will miss it. :p :sign:

JK :p :p

ParaGod said:
Ohhh ??? . I don't know, it could take a month,So don't take your eye off the mailbox, or you will miss it. :p :sign:

A month?!?!? That's no good for me, I will be out of town and otherwise cannot wait that long.....Geeeeeeezzzz...my moooooooocch powers seem to have a fatal errors..... :( :( :(

gr8full2day said:
ParaGod said:

A month?!?!? That's no good for me, I will be out of town and otherwise cannot wait that long.....Geeeeeeezzzz...my moooooooocch powers seem to have a fatal errors..... :( :( :(
LOL... A little while back, Leebo was the master moocher. The Beast and MattR also have reached the master mooch status. Looks like Paragoat, errr Paragod is definately working on his skillz!

Emo

HI,

I would like to sign up for the "Mooching 101" course.
Ihave tried once or twice to no avail. I figure if I can gain guidance from a master of the art, I too will become one with the mooching.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
HI,

I would like to sign up for the "Mooching 101" course.
Ihave tried once or twice to no avail. I figure if I can gain guidance from a master of the art, I too will become one with the mooching.
No problem, send me a 5 pack of some premium cigars and I will teach you the ways, of the mooch. :D
My address is in my profile.

I agree...smoke it now.

Then you'll realize that you need to get a full box.

Then I can let the mooching begin.

When will you people learn...you'll never mooch a cigar from someone who only has one. You gotta fatten them up for the kill.

:sign: :sign:

Hope you enjoy it.

Joe has met the master and been schooled in the art of the mooch. He just broke cardinal rule #1 though and will need to send the master his pennance. (You know who the master is, Joe ;)) Never unveil a secret of the mooch without requiring payment, in the form of fine Havanas. :) I believe you know my address young grasshopper..... :0 :D :p

:lookup:

I knew I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Joe P said:
:lookup:

I knew I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
That's why you are still a grasshopper, Joe!

Matt R is correct

Rule #1 of "Mooch Club". Do not talk about Mooch Club.
Rule #2 of "Mooch Club". DO NOT TALK ABOUT MOOCH CLUB!
Rule #3 of "Mooch Club". Send all Opuses and ISOMs to Sir- smokes-a-lot.

:thumbs: