• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Silo Welcomes Kristoff Cigars

MindRiot

Silo is proud to offer Kristoff cigars and I love the flavor profile of the Maduro. We have them in Singles or in boxes and keep in mind our single prices are in line with our box prices and that applies to everything we sell!!!!

Kristoff Cigars

Gran Habano 3 Siglos cigars are back in stock also, a great medium-full bodied cigar that is priced oh so good. Singles and boxes are available however we sell out fairly quick.

3 Siglos Cigars

We also have a few Illusione cigars left from our massive shipment and I have added singles to the site that we have never offered. Why buy a sampler or a 5 pack from someone else when you can just make your own on our site and pay the same price per single as if you bought a box. Shipping is always free on order of $100.00 or more and we try to ship everything the same day it is ordered (Saturday and Sundays are exceptions to this rule).

Illusione Cigars

Ok so we have been trying to get some 1 of a kind pipes in stock and we just got a few, however I have only 1 on the website which I think is beautiful. First come first serve on this pipe, it is rough finished which means it has not been sanded smooth however a thin layer of wax on the outside is protecting the briar. I sort of like the roughness of the pipe and was going to finish it but after holding it for photos and such I sort of like it like this. I will be posting more pipes on the site next week but this is the first large freehand we got in, the others are more traditional shapes or smaller free hands without the plateaux top. The pipe is on 1 inch squares for size references.

Custom Pipe

Thanks
Kevin
www.silocigars.com

LMAO now thats the way to top a thread by letting the world know your a moron!

It's all good! Go check out CF some time, they love to remind me I'm an Idiot! :laugh: