• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

Final P/Ts

put:
101. PAM 64 Principe
102. H.Upmann Mag 46 (isom)
103. Ashton VSG Illusion

takes:
38. AF Anejo #50
62. Bolivar Belicoso Fina (isom)
85. Fuente Fuente Opus X xXx ("Power Ranger")

It also appears that's the end of the line and time to come home! I've not heard from Mingkou so I assume he's still out...

Send that baby back - and let's get on with a little raffle... :whistling:

It’s been a lot of fun, thanks for letting my play George :thumbs:

-Mark

Sent this out yesterday, should get to you soon, George. This has been a great time. Thanks again for picking this up for us.

I got the box back safe and sound on Tuesday. What a nice selection of smokes!!! I want to sincerely thank everyone who participated!!! :thumbs:

To those who contributed to the host bag - absolutely not necessary, but very much appreciated!!! You know who you are... ;)

Ok - on to the next phase...

I'm going to put together three fivers to send out to the participants in the pass. I was going to do a random lottery on the cigars in the pass, but I have a problem - there are a few cigars in there that I REALLY want (i.e. - the Cohiba Lancero, which I've been dying to try).

But - I promise each will of the fivers will contain a very nice mix of smokes. I'm not just going to throw in the bags the cigars I don't want - they will contain ones I'm really not looking forward to giving up (in other words, I'm giving till it hurts... Well, up to, but not including, the pain of giving away the Cohiba Lancero, that is).

In addition - I have another surprise. When I attended Avo's 80th birthday party in Milwaukee, I asked Avo to personally sign two of the books that come in the 80th Anny boxes of cigars. Nothing fantastic, but they are an interesting read - and now they've been autographed by Avo himself. I'm going to draw two additional names for those books.

I will select the "winners" of the five prizes from those that participated in the pass. I will put everything together this weekend, and will have my lovely wife draw the names out of a hat. Stay tuned...

This pass ran for 3 months, that's a long time to monitor
update and post - well done George - good job!

Brian

Brian

x2...my first pass and it was a true pleasure! Thanks, George. You're top notch!

Brian

x2...my first pass and it was a true pleasure! Thanks, George. You're top notch!

I have to concur -- my first pass as well and it was lotsa fun!! Great job running the pass, George!! :thumbs:

I agree. Thanks again George for stepping up the way you did and taking care of this pass. It was a lot of fun. Couldn't ask for a better first pass experience.

DITTO DITTO DITTO

Thanks a bunch to EVERYONE who participated and made this thing great! I really appreciate George letting all of us new guys take part, and for making everything run so smoothly. Everything was extremely organized and kept up with! Best of all I got to have fun and get to know a lot of the guys here a little better. :love: Thanks agian! I really appreciate it!

Brandon

Thanks again George! This was my first pass also and was very enjoyable. I hope this is the first of many.

I got the box back safe and sound on Tuesday. What a nice selection of smokes!!! I want to sincerely thank everyone who participated!!! :thumbs:

To those who contributed to the host bag - absolutely not necessary, but very much appreciated!!! You know who you are... ;)

Ok - on to the next phase...

I'm going to put together three fivers to send out to the participants in the pass. I was going to do a random lottery on the cigars in the pass, but I have a problem - there are a few cigars in there that I REALLY want (i.e. - the Cohiba Lancero, which I've been dying to try).

But - I promise each will of the fivers will contain a very nice mix of smokes. I'm not just going to throw in the bags the cigars I don't want - they will contain ones I'm really not looking forward to giving up (in other words, I'm giving till it hurts... Well, up to, but not including, the pain of giving away the Cohiba Lancero, that is).

In addition - I have another surprise. When I attended Avo's 80th birthday party in Milwaukee, I asked Avo to personally sign two of the books that come in the 80th Anny boxes of cigars. Nothing fantastic, but they are an interesting read - and now they've been autographed by Avo himself. I'm going to draw two additional names for those books.

I will select the "winners" of the five prizes from those that participated in the pass. I will put everything together this weekend, and will have my lovely wife draw the names out of a hat. Stay tuned...

I'm anxious to see who the winners are!!

Sorry, guys... Momma surprised me with a Surprise Birthday party (got me good, because my birthday's actually NEXT weekend). :0
Was out till very late last night.

I'm on my way out the door to attend a graduation party for my nephew.

I have already separated out the cigars for the bombs (and some nice ones they are, if I don't say so myself) - was just gonna toss some names into a hat for momma to draw but it didn't happen yet... Sorry....

Hopefully I'll announce the winners later tonight...

Nothing like a little suspense.... :D

You are killing me George! I saw you replied and jumped right in. Nice Move!! :D

Brandon

Ok - fresh back from the graduation party and momma drew the names...

The winners are...

Aeroswat (Package #1): DC#: 0103 8555 7497 7806 7004

52 Ashton aged maduro robusto (Put: Knifeman)
77 Padron 64 Exclusivo maduro(Put: theHatguy)
91 CAO Brazila Anaconda (Put: hooiserguy)
98 Gurkha Grand Evony (Put: Mrepp)
86 Partagas Series D No. 4 ISOM (Put: HapaLee)

Knifeman (Package #2): DC#: 0103 8555 7497 9903 8526

94 Partagas Limited Reserve 1995 Decades #3 (Put: Jhawk)
33 Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso (Put: Target)
95 Ramon Allones Specially Selected ('05) ISOM (Put: Mrepp)
96 Fuente King B (Put: Mrepp)
103. Ashton VSG Illusion (Put: Prophetic_Joe)

SMOKUSMAXIMUS (Package #3): DC#: 0103 8555 7497 8855 2767

80 Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Corona (Put: nfulton)
59 Partagas Black Piramide (Put: aeroswat)
61 CAO Brazilia Gol (Put: aeroswat)
102. H.Upmann Mag 46 (isom) (Put: Prophetic_Joe)
100. TTT Trinidad Toro (Put: platctsnj)

Infinity (Package #4):
Avo 80th commemorative book personally signed by Avo Uvezian 11 Apr '06.

Seadub (Package #5):
Avo 80th commemorative book personally signed by Avo Uvezian 11 Apr '06.

I'll try and get these packages out to everyone in the next day or two. Thanks to all who participated - it was another great pass because of all of you!!!

Hey George!

This is very generous and much appreciated.

Thanks for a well run pass, you set the bar for most of us.

Brian

Thanks George and everyone else. Congrats to the winners. Hope to play again.

wow some nice packages there George!!! Congrads fellas.