• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

would it be possible to add my in later? I would reimburse the person for shipping, since it might be more if I go out of order. Thanks.

would it be possible to add my in later? I would reimburse the person for shipping, since it might be more if I go out of order. Thanks.

Sounds good - HapaLee will have to pass you by, and we can work you in after him. Probably the most economical would be to do it shortly after Hapalee - or we could put you in just before it's mailed back to me...

Got the sticks! Look great! Haven't seen this much variety in my house!! Got to go to class will put p/t after. They are resting nice in my humi!

Thanks Hoja! ;) :thumbs:

:whistling: ;) :thumbs:

No problem...now hurry up with the P/T! :laugh:

Brandon

I am, as I type, half way through the former #9, a 8-5-8. I HAVE to get me some more of these! Thanks George!

I am, as I type, half way through the former #9, a 8-5-8. I HAVE to get me some more of these! Thanks George!

I like those 8-5-8 SG's much better than the King B's - and they're half the price (if you can find them) ;) Those are supposed to have 3+ years of age on 'em. The cedar wrapper looked pretty dark, so I have a tendency to believe that. They do smoke VERY nice...

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Sorry guys for being sooooo late with the P/T's (the wife and her yard work beckoned :angry: ) but here they are, I know you all will let me know if anything needs to be fixed.

Puts:
71: Cohiba Red Dot Toro (tube)
72: A/F FlorFina 8-5-8
73: A/F Rothschild Maduro
74: Ramon Allones Specially Selected Robusto ISOM

Takes:
12: Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto No. 5
23 Punch Gran Puro Sierra
60 La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6 Maduro
25: Monecristo White Label Toro

If everything looks kosher with everyone the Pass will head to Sunny FL in the morning!

EDIT: for a change in Takes.

Mingkou has asked to be pulled from the pass due to family health issues. :(

I hope all is well, Mark - and that you return soon...

Sorry for the hold up guys, I'm waiting for a PM from ggiese. Sorry.

Hope everything goes well Mingkou.

Sorry to hear it Mingkou. Hope everything works out for the best.

Brandon

ALRIGHT!! The pass is headed on to FL at opening of the Post Office!! Thanks George for the chance to be involved in the pass!

Heads ud HapaLee!!

Notice the change in Takes!

We gotta check with Lee before you fire this baby off - he's supposed to be out of town this weekend. You may want to hold the pass until Friday, then ship. Lee should be back on Monday...

If this doesn't work - we can work Lee in the rotation a bit later on...

If you would - please wait to hear from Lee before you send it. Thanks!

No problem I forgot that he said he would be out of town! I'll hold until I hear send it!

There will be a little change in the pass order to accomodate people being out of town:

theHatguy
cookie_1978
HapaLee
platctsnj

Bobby - Please make sure the labels are re-arranged to meet with the new order

Hey Hatguy,

The focker is on it's way in the morning. GG, Thanks for letting me be apart.