• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass

Isaac

Hi everyone! This is my first pass and I would like to call it "Simple Pass". Here's the information:

Rules:

1)Everyone is welcome and 8 slots are avaliable.

Please send me your address and phone number.

2)It is a 1 for 1 pass

(a) value for value, b) rarity for rarity, c) NC for NC, d) Premium for Premium and e) ISOM for ISOM.

If you are not sure about the P/T, PM me!

3)Please post the content of the box after P/T (make it easier for everyone to know what is inside).

4)Try to hold the box less than 24 hours and the box should be sent by USPS Priority Mail with DC.

Post the DC# in the forum immediately following shipping

Please handle with the cigars with extra care! No one likes broken cigars!

5)Confirmation of readiness must be made in the pass thread prior to shipping the package to the next participant.

Lineup:
1. Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto 5.5 x 5

2. Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto 5.5 x 5

3. 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 5.0 x 50

4. 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 5.0 x 50

5. Gurkha Legend Churchill 7.5 x 52

6. Rocky Patel Vintage Churchill 1990 7.0 x 48

7. CAO Gold Corona Gorda 6.5 x 50

8. Onyx Reserve NO. 2 BELICOSO CIGARS 6.12 x 52

9. Gispert BELICOSO 6.12 x 52

10. Don Tomas Robusto 5.5 x 52

11. Medal of Honor THE INTELLECT 6.25 x 45

12. Sherpa Mystic Double-Wrap 6.0 x 50

13. RYJ Churchill 7 x 50

Participants: (full)
1) Isaac CA
2) Mingkou IL
3) Target ND
4) HapaLee Fl
5) prophetic_joe IA
6) hojadepuro AR
7) theHatguy WV
8) dpenix76 NC
9) bobbyshirley AL

PS. NorCalCigarLover would be the advisor for this pass.

Thank you very much!
Isaac :)

Would be interested, never been involved on a pass so if prefer experienced thats fine.

To
prophetic_joe
mingkou
HapaLee
target

Please send me your address and your home phone number!
I will confirm them later :D

I hate to be a fence sitter but I would like to know the "line-up" before committing to the pass and taking up a spot. :(

JAEwing said:
I hate to be a fence sitter but I would like to know the "line-up" before committing to the pass and taking up a spot. :(
[snapback]294820[/snapback]​

It will have some CAO, RP 90 and Gurkha! :whistling:

It hink I would like to get down on my first pass as well. Get my feet wet as you say~ :thumbs:

Brandon

pm'd you

Okay, I have been lurking around long enough. I would like to jump in if you will have me. :D

theHatguy said:
Okay, I have been lurking around long enough. I would like to jump in if you will have me. :D
[snapback]295600[/snapback]​

2)Everyone is welcome.
3)Please send me your address and phone number.

:)

A little new to be organizing passes.......

Isaac said:
Hi Everyone!

I am new to here so I would like to introduce myself before doing anything. I am living in Mountain View in CA. I just picked up this hobby about 2 months ago and I love it. Hope we can all enjoy good cigars and good life here. :)
[snapback]263884[/snapback]​

BkCloud114 said:
A little new to be organizing passes.......

Isaac said:
Hi Everyone!

I am new to here so I would like to introduce myself before doing anything. I am living in Mountain View in CA. I just picked up this hobby about 2 months ago and I love it. Hope we can all enjoy good cigars and good life here.  :)
[snapback]263884[/snapback]​
[snapback]295769[/snapback]​

Is that critiquing his inventory,
or his ability to mail a box of cigars?

I think BkCloud144 is simply offering up some advice here PP, running a pass take a little more than just "mailing a box of cigars".

Hey Issac, if you need any assistance with running this pass, let me know. I've run a few now and may be able to offer some advice to a newbie ;)

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
I think BkCloud144 is simply offering up some advice here PP, running a pass take a little more than just "mailing a box of cigars".

Hey Issac, if you need any assistance with running this pass, let me know. I've run a few now and may be able to offer some advice to a newbie ;)

[snapback]295800[/snapback]​

NorCal has hosted some great passes. I'm sure he could offer up some great advice. :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:

Thank you very much for your advise and help!

Isaac

NorCalCigarLover said:

VERY good gesture, David!!!

If anyone thinks all you have to do to make a pass is toss a couple cigars into a box and mail them off, you probably should read more and post less. There are some great stories of passes gone bad. Tommy (BKCloud) makes a great point...

In this case there's only about $60 worth of cigars to lose. Not a bad risk, if you have a backup supply...

Good luck with the pass - it's in pretty good hands now...