• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Since when did 24 and 25 years of age

Reaction score
become an age where you were to young to know any better?

A-Rod must think the public by large are mostly idiots. :blush:

I think he just never learned how to grow up. He has been and will probably always be a little spoiled winey brat that will make excuses for anything and everything. I watched his interview on ESPN a week or so back where he was tying to explain away his comment on 60 minutes that he never used steroids. He tried to justify it by saying something to the effect that he didn't know whether he did or not. It was complete hooey and made no sense whatsoever. It seemed like he had an excuse for everything, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

I guess this is part of my bias, but the only thing I remember about his time with Seattle is when he got all bent out of shape and threw a tizzy fit, during one at bat because the catcher was telling him what pitches were coming. At the time of the game no one new what was going on, but in his interviews afterwards he was like a 7 year old wining that the catcher was picking on him, and not being fair.

Edited for bad grammer