• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Single travel case

Guitar_Gatler

The Dude
This may sound like a dumb question but has anyone tried using a small section of PVC pipe with end caps to make a travel case? I was just wondering if it would be a good idea or not.

I've heard of some people doing that, but it sounds like it would be sort of bulky. Not to mention the resemblance to an explosive device (especially of concern if flying).

There's one out there, but I can't remember the name of it. I'm sure a search of all of the relevant retail sites would turn up something.

Here's a three cigar case with a humidifier in the lid for $8.95 with free shipping. A couple of years ago, I got a nice poly single cigar tube from these guys but I don't see it on the site anymore.

Good Luck - B.B.S.

Would a travel case be something you guys recommend? I don't have one yet... thinking about getting one

Josh

Would a travel case be something you guys recommend? I don't have one yet... thinking about getting one

Josh

Oh YES suh! Definitely invest in a ten cigar travel humi such as this one Travel Humidor

I have used mine like the dickens!

-C&G... awake only because of jet lag...dammit!!

Here's a three cigar case with a humidifier in the lid for $8.95 with free shipping. A couple of years ago, I got a nice poly single cigar tube from these guys but I don't see it on the site anymore.

Good Luck - B.B.S.

I have 2 of these, got them right from the site above. Great little case and a great company to deal with. I ordered the H Upmann Vintage Corona Baghdad pack, and they threw in a second case filled with smokes for free.

I am going to go by the store when I get back home so I can thank them in Person.

Tim

I might have to look into the 3 cigar case. I went ahead and tried out the PVC idea. I rigged up one end to hold something like half an ounce of humidification beads. It's nice if I'm only needing one stogie but I gotta take it with me throughout the day before I smoke it.

I have the OtterBox two stick case. It works great, and no need for beads.

I just purchased a Cigar Cady made by Otterbox that came with a Humidpak. It holds five and seals great.