• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sir-Smokes-A-Lot, what did you P/U

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Hey SSAL, that split we did, was it for a BTL or and Opus X, and if it was opus, does your shop have more?

Thanks!

Edit:

OK, for those of you who didn't see through this post as a pitifull attempt at getting SSAL to post his 900th post and for me to win his "guess my post prize" prize, shame on you!! :D

What can I say, I'm feeling bored and fiesty tonight!! :p

I was confused by it all right.

now, just post some ans., and you get yer sticks.

on a side, note, if you want some Op. Xs, pretty sure my shop has a few left, can look.

Bat_Chief said:

OK, for those of you who didn't see through this post as a pitifull attempt at getting SSAL to post his 900th post and for me to win his "guess my post prize" prize, shame on you!! :D
Sneaky, low-down, dirty bat!

moki said:
Bat_Chief said:

Sneaky, low-down, dirty bat!

Awe, gee shucks, thanks for noticing Andrew!! :D :p

Naw, I'm OK Mike, it was just the fastest thing I could think of to get you to post, well, with the exception of "Free sex, post now! But that would have required a LOT more explaining to do after the fact! :p :lookup: