• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sirius Subscribers

I hope so. I like the show better when he is there. BS they aired an old show after the blow up. To me that is Stern censoring his own show, when he speaks out so much against censoship. Hopefully we will be listening to tape tommorow while all the cast members are discussing the whole fiasco. And hearing about the drugs and whores and such in Amsterdam.

I feel the same way. I think they should not have pulled that tape. Artie is so instrumental to the show. I can not wait to hear what the week was like for those guys in amsterdam.

I hope so. I like the show better when he is there. BS they aired an old show after the blow up. To me that is Stern censoring his own show, when he speaks out so much against censoship. Hopefully we will be listening to tape tommorow while all the cast members are discussing the whole fiasco. And hearing about the drugs and whores and such in Amsterdam.

I have been listening to Howard since 1992 and that was the biggest example of self-censorship that I have ever heard by Howard. I was in a meeting when the incident took place, so I was not able to hear it. You guys cannot image how upset I was when I realized that they were playing an old tape. :angry: Thankfully, I was able to hear it on youtube. In any event, I think Artie will be back. He is too vital to the show.

On another topic, I think Bubba—if he remains on Sirius—will be a great replacement for Howard, that is, whenever Howard retires.

I just reactivated my subscription last week and was wondering why it was all taped shows? What happened?

Last weeks shows were taped because they were on vacation, but the day before they left for vacation (2 Thursdays Ago) Artie blew up on his assistant and it got physical. Artie could not promise howard it would never happen again and howard said that he could not stay around if that was the case, so artie resigned and howard accepted it.

Mandi, yes I can understand how upset you were when you realized that they were playing an old tape that day, because I too was in a meeting and missed it.

Last weeks shows were taped because they were on vacation, but the day before they left for vacation (2 Thursdays Ago) Artie blew up on his assistant and it got physical. Artie could not promise howard it would never happen again and howard said that he could not stay around if that was the case, so artie resigned and howard accepted it.

Mandi, yes I can understand how upset you were when you realized that they were playing an old tape that day, because I too was in a meeting and missed it.
Thanks for the info.

I've got to say that's a beautiful advatar :whistling:

Let's hope he does return...but he has some real issues that need to dealt with.

I doubt he'll be back...... Unless he goes in for a long term lock down I dont think he'll live much longer either.
And I dont see Bubba getting resigned next year either.....