• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Siriusstogie

tasman

Just another Squirrel
I receive a package on Saturday and I wondering who the heck is Joe C_______? You think I would put a address book together or something! Yeh right it's me!

So I am trying every kind of search function and nothing! I even PM'd a couple of BOTL's!

Ok there is only one Joe that I know but in my old age and work and all I cannot remember his last name! Yeh I am an SOB I know it! So I look at his profile and everything, knowing that he moved but not sure where!

Yep at the same time I receive a PM from another BOTL with an idea of who it might be (which he was right).

The top notch BOTL sends me a PM asking if I received the package! :whistling: :whistling:

Thanks a lot Joe and this time I will not forget! See you at the Outlaws in May!
Dean

Hehe. Nicely done, Joe. Good targeting too. ;)

Wilkey

PS. How's that new job treating you, Joe?

Very nice Joe! Enjoy Dean.

Hey Dean, just like old times, soon, one of these days, I can't believe it was two years ago.

Brian

Very nice Joe! Enjoy Dean.

Hey Dean, just like old times, soon, one of these days, I can't believe it was two years ago.

Brian

:D It seems like forever on some occasions and like yesterday on others!

Thanks Brian!

Wilkey work is doing great. Busy but very good busy :)

I am also hooked up with a nice bunch of twin cities BOTL's. Oh and I'm FOK (friend of Khris [Swifty]) :D If you or anyone happen to find your way here, we are willing and able to herf at a moments notice :)

Way to play, Joe. :thumbs:

I hope to get down there and herf with you guys soon.

Joe's such a bastard

Fixed it for you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice shootin' Joe. And no worries; you'll be able to reload your depleted ammo dump on Thursday night because ALL of the goodies are in. :thumbs:

Joe is good people and tas is of course top notch. Good stuff all around!

Thanks guys!

All these acolades makes me want to do an Blame it on Anthony Part Deux. Give me a day or two :D