• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Slammer

Hallis

And a follow up to my Buttery Nipple post.. a little something for the wild and crazy alcaholic in all of us.. Something i discovered at a mexican resturant/bar called a slammer. fill a shot glass about 4/5 up with taquila. and when you drink taquila please use something good like Sauza Comemerativo. anyway, top it off with sprite or 7-up. put a business card over the top,, or use your hand,, your choice.. and bank it on the table about 3 times then down it quick while it's fizzing outta control.. This is a very kool twist to your shot.. I love them. Enjoy

Hallis

P.S. i imagine lots of you know about these but i'm just spreading the wealth to those who dont :cool:

Maybe try a Statue of Liberty sometime.. ;)

My buddies and I used to get eachother slammers all the time when we were down in Tijuana (back when I was in the Navy). Only difference is, they sneak up behind you, then all of a sudden, blow on a load ref's whistle, tilt your chair back, force the shot in, shake your head all around, then drag your ass (in the chair, if you're lucky!! ) all around the bar blowing the whistle the entire time, then drop you off at (hopefully) your table.

Man, those were the days..... :love:

Dave :p

Geeez Dave, I've seen Bar Fights without that much action ROFLMAO :p :0

Now that sounds like fun, Dave! Party at your house this weekend?????

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :sign: :sign: :sign:

Statue of Liberty= 1 shot of 151 Rum in a shot glass. Tell your buddy to dip his finger in the glass and hold it up real high and do the shot. Just as he tips the glass back light his finger on fire and look out! :p

That sounds like a cool drink Matt. I gotta try that, but I need someone else to do the lighting. Thank I will Enlist TommyRox for that part. :D