• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Slide show of recent opening 1942 vacuum can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy with the Astros logo in his signature. Still hurts, doesn't it?

PM from "SMOKE!":

Look man, I wasn't really trying to bust your balls, it just seemed that you were letting a little thing really piss you off for no reason. The guy was pissed because his photos were posted here. I thought it was stupid of him to get pissed off over that. It seemed to me that he apologized and wanted to move on. I thought you were being kinda rude about the whole thing. I can understand your point of view, but I only posted because I wanted to get on with the discussion of the cigars. It seems since I am not a regular poster here that I was jumped on for speaking up and having an opinion. Anyway, let's just move on.

smoke, guys like you are absolutely incredible! :laugh: You act like a complete ass here in this thread, making smart-assed comments directed at me and ggiese and you send me a PM suggesting we "just move on." :laugh: Oh this is just too funny. :D

Well, here's my reply to you, I'm not going to "move on" until you apologize to the board for your offensive behavior and smart-assed comments. You weren't jumped on for not being a regular poster, you were jumped on for being stupid and your PM here to me proves that.

Says the guy with the Astros logo in his signature. Still hurts, doesn't it?

SMOKE! said:
It's too bad there aren't a few more "read more, post less" guys around here.

Ggiese-Sorry if I seemed a little cranky. The answer is "Yes, your mother is chaffing me."

Such a friendly environment around here.

Just so smoke can't edit these.

Ggiese-Sorry if I seemed a little cranky. The answer is "Yes, your mother is chaffing me."

Damn George, kind of hitting below the waist don't you think!

slap1ey.gif

Oooohhh, SMOKE! Good come back!!! That's gonna leave a mark....

screen.gif

Thank goodness for a fine contributing member like SMOKE!... We need more guys like this in our little community!!! :thumbs:

Damn George, kind of hitting below the waist don't you think!

Do you really think so? I'm thinking SMOKE!'s not that bright. You can tell - he's the kind of guy who hardly posts here and when he does they typically attack established members. Not really good for establishing relationships with the community.

...then again - there's a fan club element here that kinda likes to see that... I suppose there's SOME value to what he posts. Not much - but some...

And to think this whole thing started because Vortex had to go and try and post something of interest and value to this community! :laugh:

And to think this whole thing started because Vortex had to go and try and post something of interest and value to this community! :laugh:

Hey, that's life in the Ironic Age! :p The important lesson is not to be intimidated OR enraged.

In the parlance of the age, "It's all good". Which translates, "You're fucked so stop whining".

In the service it's B.O.H.I.C.A. :D

Wow, CC86 shows what a class act he is by posting my PM here. See, I was trying to move the discussion back to cigars and CC86 just shows what an ass hat he really is. I guess we can continue will all the bullshit here and keep this thread way OT. I know I have NEVER seen CC86 make any smart-ass comments here. Guys like you are real fuckheads.

Wow, CC86 shows what a class act he is by posting my PM here. See, I was trying to move the discussion back to cigars and CC86 just shows what an ass hat he really is. I guess we can continue will all the bullshit here and keep this thread way OT. I know I have NEVER seen CC86 make any smart-ass comments here. Guys like you are real fuckheads.

:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.