• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Cigars

JohnOgamer

Hello... and yes, this is my first post! :D

I have been smoking for only a year and only do it once or twice a week. I also travel to Germany often and I noticed they sell small cigars everywhere. I picked up some Dannemann's moods and they are nice quick smokes. I was just wondering if any of you tried these small cigars and what you guys thought of them. Personally they are enjoyable (mainly because they don't take an hour to puff at) but are rare in the USA. Of corse, these are machine made, and I THINK that they add chemicals to keep them burning like cigarettes. So these smokes are far from traditional... but I enjoy them.

And if you guys have any other brands to suggest, I am eager to try them.

Bolivar Fuerte Petite Maduro

JRCigars has a decent price on them. Those are primarily what I have been smoking for the last few weeks.

Small cigars have become "my thing" it seems. I like my cigars 5" and shorter and at least a 36 ring but 40-48 is preferred (Robustos, PC, TPC, Rothschild, Small Figurados). Here are a few you should consider. These are small cigars, not cigarillos (which are thin like cigarettes).

Professor Sila Petit Corona - $20 for 25 @ cigar International
Partagas Black Label Pronto - ~$10/tin of 6
CAO Brazilia Piranha $85/25
AF Exqusitos ~$80/box of 50
AF Hemmingway Short Story/Best Seller/WOA $$$
Nicaraguan Factory Corojos $20/50 @ JR
Flor De Oliva Perfecto Petit ~$40/25
Partagas Shorts
Cupido Knuckles

Matt

I have recently bought two six packs of the Padron Corticos maduro. Very tasty for a small cigar. Hand rolled and long filler.

I like the Partagas black label Prontos. They're small but they make you feel like you are smoking a cigar, they look real nice too. I find that a lot of small smokes can be harsh but I don't find that in the Prontos.

Try the Fuente Cubanitos in Tins of 10! These small cigars pack a ton of flavor in a small smoke... I love 'em!

Aloha,

Wade

When I started my motto was 'the bigger the better'. I had lots of time to smoke, and thought that I'd get more for my money.

Now my favorite sticks are all small. At the moment, the party short is my very favorite.

It's not expensive, and it always hits the spot. In fact, I'm smoking one right now. :thumbs: