• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Cluster Bomb

Just went to the Post Office this afternoon because some A-hole ran down my mailbox because of what happened with Tony's bomb.

I went to the door to pickup the mail and Boom! It was like "back-draft" or something. It sent mailman flying in all directions. A little old lady postman came towards me holding a small box. "Is that for me I said" she said, "yup....only thing left"

Re-con some bunker bombs this weekend for retaliation. Rat Bastards are out to get me!!!

ads47 paybacks a bitch! :D

Thanks a bunch!
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Ever notice how a possum looks like some dumb old animal, then just pesters you with tearing up the garbage destroying small little things. This can go on awhile, but ever corner a possum? They have tons of fight for little guys.

ads

Uh oh word to the wise, my GF just informed the the nice mail man delievered more materials for my bomb making skills, one fresh box of new USPS mailers.

BE SCARED BE VERY VERY SCARED

ads

ads47 said:
Uh oh word to the wise, my GF just informed the the nice mail man delievered more materials for my bomb making skills, one fresh box of new USPS mailers.

BE SCARED BE VERY VERY SCARED

ads
I am now cowering down in my Bunker attempting to set up my "missile defense net"! Since my Post Office and Mailman have been blown up, I suspect my porch will be next!!! :p

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

There are rumors floating around that after a final bit of recon the last series of clusters were sent out this am. From unnamed confidential sources these are in preparation for chemical and nuclear warfare.

be barry barry scared

ads

What a day!

Today was an event for my wife and the mailbox!

1) UPS delivered our free Dell computer (won it in a raffle);

2) My OPUS X Robustos came (via moki - he middlemanned for me);

3) geldor1's hand-me-downs (16 sticks) showed up;

4) a check for services rendered 5 years ago finally showed up (Equilon out of Houston, TX - Hazardous Waste stuff - maybe very slow, but all those zeros were worth the wait); AND

5) Last but not least, the Dave Matthews Band tickets (Orchestra Section) were delivered FED EX.

I've been doing the pee-pee dance for a week waiting for these things to roll in, but all at once?!! AND, it's the start of spring break!!!

What a Friday! I think I am going to celebrate with one of those Double Cheese Burgers w/Pastrami. And then pick something out of geldor1's hand-me-downs to finish the festivities!!

M. Gipson :)

The problem now is do I dare venture out of the bunker to fix the mail box. Today I stuck my head out, seemed the coast was clear. Slowly worked my way towards the crater then BAM, eyes foggy, dust clears, I pick my self up two houses down to find out AVB was the suspect in the latest bombing run on my house! Seems the hostilities are heating up I think war is on the horizon.

THANKS AVB

ads

Those Saturday sneak attacks are the most dangerous. :)

The "cigarpass-air" flight code "9499" has left NJ. Be careful out there!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Ashley bro what did i do for you to blow up my front yard.
Thank bro I don't get mad i get even. :sneaky: ;)

Swoosh, thank goodness for the hardened bunker. This afternoon still trembling from the last attack I was hunkered down in the bunker when Ba BOOMMM. The walls shuddered the ceiling cracked water started leaking in then I saw it an Awesome bomb from Montie. Thanks a bunch man, seems the retaliation efforts continue, the bunker is weaking but I am still alive. From the scratchy radio reports it sounds likes Monte's hit took out what was left of the neighborhood.

On top of that the UPS man brought me a copy of the Min Ron NEE book TOO. So at least I have reading material down here now, and some fantastic smokes.

thanks again
ads

ads47 said:
Swoosh, thank goodness for the hardened bunker. This afternoon still trembling from the last attack I was hunkered down in the bunker when Ba BOOMMM. The walls shuddered the ceiling cracked water started leaking in then I saw it an Awesome bomb from Montie. Thanks a bunch man, seems the retaliation efforts continue, the bunker is weaking but I am still alive. From the scratchy radio reports it sounds likes Monte's hit took out what was left of the neighborhood.

On top of that the UPS man brought me a copy of the Min Ron NEE book TOO. So at least I have reading material down here now, and some fantastic smokes.

thanks again
ads
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte :D :D You got to love those smart bombs! :D And I thought the "bunker buster" would have gotten you??? Hmmm.... get me command on the line.....

ads47 said:

thanks again
ads
ads, it's all over now... MRN is the devil book! :D

Looks like there's been a lot of carnage in this thread. Ha. We Texans are peace-loving people... (sounds really odd saying that). LOL!

Nice way to get started on this board. Ruffle some feathers, burn some crop... it's all good.

I must agree the MRN Book is simply unbelievable with all the info he has compiled in there, very nice.

ads

Mission code: CP-95$$*
Scheduled Departure: 04/16/04
Destination: "Top Secret"
Payload: small cluster bomb.......................

Time to blow a porch up! :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Monte said:
Payload: small cluster bomb.......................
You people.... Small is a very relative term Ive come to learn on these boards. :sign: :D

Yes... Im shamelessly trying to get involved in this.
poke.gif

Whats a average payload size anyway?

Gheez, just when I had been enjoying a little sanity and time out in the nice warm weather, the radar pics up incoming bombs ON MY BIRTHDAY to boot!!!. Well guess it will be relegated to spending it hunkered down in whats left of the bomb riddled bunker with a nice glass of Bookers (or Stagg , AH Hirsch if I can find it tomorrow) and I'm guessing an Anejo since I have never had one and recieved a couple in the last week.

ads

Kryo said:
poke.gif

Whats a average payload size anyway?
That too is "Top Secret".

It would be considered un-ethical to reveal what the size or type of payload one was sending or receiving. I've seen sizes range from one to sixty hit my porch...and the rat bastard knows who he is!!! ;) And I would say that none of them have been average. :)

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

BTW welcome to the best place on earth :thumbs: And watch out for newly arrived priority packages! MMmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaahhhhahahaha!

Sometimes it's the quality and not the quantity, other times it is the mass and once in a while a nuc with quantity and quality across the board.

If you're lucky you get hit with 5-7. if you're real lucky.....who knows. I've done a 40+ to a deserving soul. :) Some have done even more.