• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke and Fire Water Dinner

smoke76

For all you BOTL'S in the Delaware, Maryland area, Check out www.herfbros.com for information on the "Smoke and Firewater" Cigar Dinner that Gary from Cigarette City is throwing with the help of Newark Fire Dept on April 4, 2008.

Just go to the site and click on the image for the event!!

George

Psssssssttttttt......I met with Nestor Miranda, master blender for La Aroura and owner of Miami Cigar, this morning and he told me that he would be at the dinner............. (don't tell anyone :whistling: )

Nestor will also be introducing the new Don Lino Africa Salamon at this event. Looking forward to trying that one.

Really going to try to get to this one. Am trying to convince the wife to come with me. We shall see!

Don

Drat! I don't think I can make this one.
I work weekends. Then the following week
I head to AZ for vacation. Tour of the
Ping/Karsten manufacturing plant lined up.

Oh, well. There's always the Summer's End Herf.

Have a blast, everyone!

Chemyst :cool:

Really going to try to get to this one. Am trying to convince the wife to come with me. We shall see!

Don

Bring her along!! My wife will be there to take pics and to hang out!!

Come on people!! there are still some tickets left! Remember, In De we can't smoke indoors, but we got a pass for this event since its benifiting the Firehouse!!
There is a lot of reps going to be there and a lot of beer tasting going on so lets start the summer season off right!!!!

If you need any more info pm me or Cigar1993.

George

Oh and by the way, The Don Lino is just one of 4 cigars being debuted at this event, All exclusive to Cigarette City of DE

shameless bump :blush:

Hey gary, could you have put a bigger pic in your signature?? :laugh: :laugh:

Just a reminder to anyone in the area that we're coming up on this event, and it promises to be a great night. Still few tickets available.

Last chance reminder for those in the Delaware, New Jersey, and Philadelphia areas. This event is just a short drive, and shoud be a great time. Go to Aetna Fire Company to get your tickets!

Cigar companies attending include CAO, Rocky Patel, Perdomo, La Aurora, Drew Estate, Tropical Tobacco, Fuente/Newman, Camacho, and more.

Don't miss this chance to load up on great sticks for a mere $2 a cigar donation to the Fire Company. You'll get dinner, drinks, a chance to sample some great Delaware microbrews, and a great selection of cigars is included in the ticket price!

What a night!! $3000+ raised for the Fire Company!!!! Nestor Miranda Wooed everyone with his private collection and his Don Lino Africa Salomons rolled exclusivly for the event!! We also had a special stick re-blended by GAry for the show. A Lempira Titan!! 6x60!! Largest one in the line. Gary changed a few things though.... A Costa Rican Maduro Wrapper bursting with the natural sweetness that only it could bring, another Costa Rican Maduro leaf used for the binder, with Ligero and Yamastran fillers!! This is the first Lepira I've smoked and let me tell ya, the rest have a lot to live up to!!!.

Both of these blends are availabe only at Cigarette City and DOT locations.

Sadly Garys private blend by Rocky Patel was not ready for this event, but keep looking out for it!! He has the blend all wrapped up in a lock tight secret which he won't even tell me!!

All in all it broke down like this, 17 premium smokes, an awsome BBQ style dinner, A whole new bunch of BOTL's, Great Island music, fantastic Micro Brews, (which will be at the September event!), $5000+ in raffle prizes, Hell, I won 4 boxes my self!! $2 donation for any stick that was represented, Cigar swag that you priced yourself and donated to the firehouse, one guy picked up the new Rocky Patel torch light that retails for $110 for 20 bucks!!! All offers were accepted!!.

Next year will be bigger and better, I don't know how we can top it but LOOK OUT!!!

I will have the picks up in a few days and will post the link then.

Happy Herfin!!

George