• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke anything good over the weekend?

Echeck

Anyone had a good havana worth talking about???

Personally I had a Party 898 AUG 03, that showed some signs of greatness, but still could use some more time.

yeah, I had my first bolivar petit corona, man what a cigar!!! Had a nice punch to it, should age well, too bad I only have 3 left.

I smoked a Ramon Allones 898 I pulled out of a pass. It was FANTASTIC. :thumbs:

I also treated myself to a Saint Luis Rey Double Corona which was also top notch and Saturday morning I smoked a QdO Gran Coronas ;)

The rest of the weekend consisted of the regulars:

Quintero Brevas
RASCC's
SC El Principes

I think I even had an SLR Serie A within the last few days as well but I can't remember ???

I attended at a wedding this weekend and i had a Romeo y Juliet EL 2001.

It was WONDERFUL.

Perfect. :D

Bolivar CJ - Great little smoke, too bad I only have 1 left.

But some VR Famosos and RASCC are on the way :D

I had my first Cohiba at a mini herf we had at 2 Guys in New Hamphire it was a Siglo IV and it was as everyone has told me...a Great cigar. I wish they cost a little less. :(

Ironman

Had my first RAG. Was decent but still needs some time. The first two thirds were a little bitter whereas the last third was bordering on great. Draw and burn were perfect though. It was an '02 btw.

Azon said:
I attended at a wedding this weekend and i had a Romeo y Juliet EL 2001.

It was WONDERFUL.

Perfect. :D
Hey Azon :thumbs:

This has to be a CP record, THREE guys coming out of semi-retirement and posting on the same day (statelandman, EdGAr and now Azon). Glad to see some familiar faces :thumbs:

BTW Azon, ever since out Christmas "trade" I now LOVE those Qd'O Gran Coronas :thumbs: I remember I had initially wanted Imperiales but after smoking those Gran Coronas you sent me, I'll take them anyday over the Imperiales ;)

Oh and LB, I've found the more time you give pretty much any RA, they better they are ;)

Ah, and one last one:

Ironman, I wished I wasn't so busy this past week/weekend otherwise I would have joined you in NH :( hopefully next time ;)

Oh sure here I sit all alone in NEW HAMPSHIRE and you guys are sneeking up here with out telling me ! :angry:
Gotta love a tax free state lol

Enjoyed a PSD4 (April 2004) that was fresh, bold, perfect draw, TONs of smoke, and right on. Wow...best freshie I've had in 6 months!

Sat out on a deck in the prairie and had a wonderful ISOM Punch and Fuente Flora Fina. :D :D :D

Enjoyed a '98 ERDM CS Friday afternoon. It was the perfect smoke to end the work week. The construction was great and the cigar was firm due to it's 6 years of aging. The draw was perfect and the burn was straight as a razor. The flavors were great.... nice spice and twang, coffee, nutty and smooth. It was a solid medium in strength and perfect for a pre-dinner smoke.

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Enjoyed a '98 ERDM CS Friday afternoon. burn was straight as a razor. The flavors were great.... nice spice and twang,

What does 'twang' taste like Wade? Is that some kind of Hawaiian Tang?

Aloha,

Wade
:sign: :sign:

Twang is well.... "twang"! LOL! You can't 'splain it... you just know it when you smoke it! Now... don't confuse this with "poon-twang"! :0 :thumbs: :love: LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Smoked 2 cigars this weekend after dinner

MonteCristo #2
Cohiba Siglo VI

Both were very good I thought, but with another year they will be awsome. Both Only a little more then a year old, but I get them so cheap I don't care cause I still enjoyed them :)

Sunday night...Punch Sel#2, HDM de depute, Cuaba Divinio

Yesterday after finding out that I had just lost my second job in a year... SLR DC,
HDM Pir EL, SC El Princep and a couple of glasses of Fonseca Bin #27

No job, But with cigars and port....LIFE IS STILL GOOD!!!!

Had the day off for a change, drove to see my parents. Monte #4 on the way over,
an 03 but very nice with just a bit of bite. Opus xXx on the way back from 01. Nice flavor but lots of burn problems. Just wouldn't burn straight, finally tossed it with about 2" left. Sorry Moki, but due to the burn problems the Monte was the better cigar today.

Sancho Panza Sanchos
Saint Luis Rey Double Corona
:0

The Sanchos don't take as long to smoke as you'd think ;)

I have experienced many burn problems with Opus xXx that Wascal mentioned, particularly with the Fuente Fuente size. However the last Opus DC I had burned very well.