• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke In Knoxville?

verhoevc

Banned
So, I just found out I'm making a business trip of sorts to Knoxville. I'll be there later today but could probably only herf after like 10pm. Or tomorrow, I could probably herf in the afternoon before driving home?
Anyone wanna grab smokes?
Chris
PS: I shall check the forum from my blackberry, feel free to PM your number if you think that's easier.

I would be game, but it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, and of course, she's made plans for us to go out tonight and tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I will suggest some shops and places to stop by though. :D

Check out:
Leaf & Ale
9290 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37922
865-690-4772
http://www.leafandale.com/
Great shop, and probably my favorite in Knoxville. Friendly people, great selection, and huge beer selection.

Knoxville Cigar Company
118 S Central Street
Knoxville, TN 37902
865-673-8556
http://www.knoxcigar.com/
They renovated the place recently and add on a bar next door. Prices are a little higher, but it's worth looking into if you are near by.

Silo Cigars
Last time I was in Knox, I hit Leaf and Ale, and I was on my way to Best Buy (Christmas Shopping) and I saw Silo Cigars. I wanted to pull in, but Ms KB had me by the back of my head so we kept on our way to Best Buy. It seems like a pretty cool shop from the outside. I would definitely pop in, since a member here (MindRiot) runs the place. ;)

There are numerous places to eat in Knoxville, but if you are Downtown, near UT campus, check out Gus's Good Times Deli. They are my favorite place in the world to eat. If you are close enough, they will deliver!

Gus's Good Times Deli
815 Melrose Pl
Knoxville, TN 37916
(865) 525-9485

I would definitely stop at Silo Cigars...especially if you are a Tatuaje buff....they even sell the coffee.

I'm from Knoxville and I can tell you that it doesn't get any better than Silo Cigars.

-Mark

edited to add. They keep their cigars like I would want mine to be kept.

I also want to add that Kevin (Mindriot) at Silo is a top notch guy. His selection for boutique and more is great, and he is a VERY good guy.

Kevin wasn't there, but I got a SWEET hookup on some padron 64 pyramid maduros!
Chris
edit: I went again today... he was... more hookups! lol