• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke one for my Granddad

nic

Mom just called to tell me grandpa's in the 3rd stage of Parkinson's disease. I'm going home to have a gin and tonic [his favorite drink] and a perfecto [his favorite type of cigar].

Nic,
My prayers are with your grandfather, and with you and your family.

I will spark a nice one for your Grandpa!

Prayers sent for you and family.

Spend as much time with him as you can.

We lose those dear to us too soon and regret the time we didn't spend with them.

My prayers for your Grandpa and your family.
Stay strong brother.
Will definitely smoke one for your Gramps.

Right there with you bro... Tonight I'll drink a gin and tonic and I think I have a perfecto somewhere in the humi.

Sorry to hear the news. My Dad has Parkinson's as well. Best of luck to your Grandad.

Sorry to hear the bad new's, stay stong through all this and spend as much time as you can with him...

My prayers for your family.

-Matt

geldor1 said:
Prayers sent for you and family.

Spend as much time with him as you can.

We lose those dear to us too soon and regret the time we didn't spend with them.
I second that.

Will be smoking multiple cigars tonight, but the first one will be in honor of your grandfather.

:thumbs:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I just got off the phone with him, and he sounds like he's going pretty good all things considered. He was real happy to here about all the guys smoking cigars in his honor.

Hang in there brother and enjoy your time w/ him. I'm not a religous man, but my thoughts are with you.