• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smoke shops in Tulsa?

hojadepuro

eschew obfuscation
Hey I am going to Tulsa today and was curious if anyone knew if there is a cool smoke shop I should stop at. Let me know. Thanks a lot

Brandon

You need to go to Fogue and Bates at 71st and Sheridan. Just east of Sheridan on the North side of the road in a shopping center. This is the best place in town for selection and knowledgeable staff. Prices are ok. They have just about everything you could want. Ted's Pipe Shoppe 51st and Sheridan in The Farm Shopping Center has some good smokes and ok prices as well, but their selection is nothing compared to F and B. You might try the shoppe out at 91st and Memorial by the Wal-Mart. They have pretty good prices and a fairly good selection. There is also a new cigar shop in Jenks, next to the movie theatre, but I havent been there and dont have an exact location. F and B should be your first stop, hope you find what you are looking for.

Hey thanks a lot!! I went to F and B and it was awesome! I met jeff who was very knowledgeable and they had a great selection on some smokes I cant get my hands on. Picked up a double ligero and a lg along with a couple other things. Thanks for the response!

Brandon

Enjoy that Double Ligero, I thought mine was pretty good. Wasnt impressed with the Litto Gomez though.

Archer's Tobacco Pouch is located at 61st and Yale on the North West corner in the Kings Pointe shopping center. They're near the StarBucks, so great coffee is just a few steps away. They're working hard to be the best cigar store in Tulsa and their prices & friendliness reflect this. You can check out their hours and such at www.thetobaccopouch.com