• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smokeall

Muley

Those of you who know me know I'm certainly not employed in this company, and I don't owe them anything...except my business - read on

If you haven't yet had the opportunity, I suggest you deal with Smokeall at smokeall.com.

I emailed the company and received a quick reply from the director of operations asking me to give him a call. We had a very pleasant conversation before I decided on and made an order. I can guarantee without a shadow of doubt that I received the best price I will ever be able to find on the cigars I purchased from Smokeall (PM me if you want to know).

So, great prices, fantastic service, a pleasant staff, and good recommedations all lead to a :thumbs: :thumbs: wonderful company. I will happily do business with these folks in the future.

And hey, they're in the heart of the mid-west (Mitchell, SD) so they must be great!

While I have never purchased from them, their prices beat just about everyone else :thumbs:

Definately worth checking them out ;)

I have nothing but great experiences with this vendor and have used them several times.

BenjieV :D

eh not bad prices from wha ive seen, kinda small selection though, well consider with my next buy

Thanks for the tip, I will definately give them a try and ruin your good name if I get screwed haha
just kidding!!
Thanks man!!

Holy Crap! :0 They are about $20 cheaper on the 858's then I've seen anywhere else. But they're out stock :( Go figure ???

Yeah, you have to keep an eye out for some of the good stuff. It has a good price and goes fast. More always shows up though :)

I was going to keep this one to myself, but I figured I owed it to my fellow passers to show them a good deal, and the company treated so well that I figured I'd help them out too.

Hard to keep it to yourself when they are a CP sponsor. ;)