• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoked a pipe for the first time in over a year

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
While rearranging some stuff in the house, I came across a couple of my pipes and thought "boy, I haven't done this in a while". 

Situation...rectified. 

pipe_zps13393a1f.jpg

Nice looking pipe.

It's always nice to get back in the saddle. What was the tobacco?

My favorite, Cade's Cove Cavendish from The Gatlinburlier in Gatlinburg, TN.

I've got to get to that place some time. I haven't been to Gatlinburg since I was about 10 years old. It was a lot closer when I lived in Indiana. Miss my semi-yearly trips to Memphis, too.

Ahhh, Gatlinburlier. I'm in Knoxville so I get up there from time to time. I have a couple of pipes from them as well as plenty of their Cades Cove Cavendish. I always forget their names, but they are some great guys.

Congratulations on your continueing journey with the pipe. I was just at the Gatlinburlier a week ago. The guy that was in there was very accomadating and full of local information. Had a good time just talking with him.

They're great guys there.  I bought my very first pipe from them, and they took the time to show me the proper way to fill it, light it, and clean it.  Then they let me sample several tobaccos right there in the store (not sure if you can do that anymore) before I picked one.  He told me before I started sampling "try as many as you want, but you're gonna pick Cade's Cove".  He was right.

Nice pipe sir, I actually just started back today myself but not with such a nice piece. Just a cob and some CB, simple but man was it satisfying. First time in almost 2 years. Too long. 

It's been a couple years since I've enjoyed one of my pipes. Still have lots of tobacco. Time to ream a bowl and get to work I suppose.

BigJake6904 said:
It's been a couple years since I've enjoyed one of my pipes. Still have lots of tobacco. Time to ream a bowl and get to work I suppose.

Next weekend. Lets do it.  :D