• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoker or Non?

Are you a smoker by society's standards?

• I'm a smoker regardless of society's definition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non smoker-I only likes my 'gars

• I smoke both (or 'gars and other)

• Total voters
If someone asks me if I smoke I usually tell them I smoke cigars on occasion.....

I quit smoking cigarettes on Dec 9 2005......

I still miss it but after tasting all of the different flavors that tobacco has to offer.... I can't understand why add all of those chemicals to cigarettes......

I smoked cigs for 30+ years before I quit and have smoked cigars for almost as long. I do consider myself a non-smoker by society standards now.

I quit cigarettes on April 10 1998 at 10:30pm. I had quit for a year and then for six months prior to that. The difference in 1998 was that I wanted to quit. I was done, didn't enjoy them anymore. So my association of 25 years with cigarettes was over.

Do I hate them? No, not at all. The smell when they are first lit is one of the finest around. I could live without the stale smoke smell you get on your clothes when you go out but eventually laundry takes care of that too.
I've smoked cigars occasionally since i was fourteen. Then in 2000 I was given a cigar someone had but didn't want. Then my brother in law went to work in Europe and I was introduced to Cohiba. It's been down hill since then.:)

Still I average smoking 6 or so sticks a month. Not heavy duty smoking by any means but I'm here basically because I don't want to waste my time smoking something I don't enjoy. So yeah, I smoke damn it! :)

I'm a cigar smoker, period. But I am a smoker. The definition of a smoker is someone who smokes, therefore I am a smoker. Then again I do smoke an awful lot of cigars.

I consider myself a smoker. I smoke 5-7 cigars a day. I smoked Marlboro reds for 30 years before I quite about 4 years ago.

I never know how to answer the question; do I smoke? For the poll I voted "Cigars only". I only smoke cigars and like someone famous once said: "I didn't inhale"

DT

I voted cigars only... for what that is worth!

I quit smoking cigarettes 4 years ago this Feb. Kinda traded health problems from bad lungs to blood pressure and hyper obesity. Gained 150Lbs

Only cigars for me. I have had some doctors say nothing is wrong with it because they understand the difference between cigarettes and cigars. However, I have also had some that it didn't matter what you smoked, you are/were a smoker. I do think that physicans do understand the difference but it is the insurance companies that are running the show. ;)