• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking banned just about everywhere!

SoTX-Leo

So, I travel a lot on business to Central Mexico, and other Spanish speaking countries for that matter. The slow progression into complete smoking bans just about anywhere is catching speed. 10 years ago, I could still smoke in the bar-lounge at the hotel in Maracaibo, Venezuela; 5 years ago, they sent to the pool area at the hotel in Queretaro, MX; 6 months ago, that same hotel in QRO pushed me to the motor lobby at the front of the hotel, but at least furnished a small wrought iron table and chair sets with ashtrays. This week in QRO, I've been relegated to the hotel motor lobby entrance, with speeding 18-wheelers and cars just a few feet away! Next of course is, take a Space X shuttle to the moon, and then again, just a matter of weeks to have it banned there too!
Yeah, I get it, smoking can be a nuisance for some, but I only smoke cigars, not chain smoking ciggies for cryin' out loud. For cases like this my purchasing habits have shifted more toward the 4x32 smaller cigars, namely this last purchase of 5 tines of LFD Carajos. Tasty lil' suckers.
End of rant!

Yeah, I get it, smoking can be a nuisance for some, but I only smoke cigars, not chain smoking ciggies for cryin' out loud.
You realize that for many, the odor from cigars is far more pungent than that of cigarettes, and actually less preferable, right? What's the difference between chain smoking 5-10 cigarettes, or puffing on a cigar for an hour straight, as far as nuisance goes?

You realize that for many, the odor from cigars is far more pungent than that of cigarettes, and actually less preferable, right? What's the difference between chain smoking 5-10 cigarettes, or puffing on a cigar for an hour straight, as far as nuisance goes?

I've always found the harsh, acrid smell of cigarette smoke disgusting.

Cigar smoke (& pipe smoke) is pleasantly earthy.