• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking during Pregnancy

Oh man its bad to.smoke when you're pregnant!?! :0 I gotta tell the wife! Lmao

My wife only drinks when she is pregnant. Unfortunately, she only smokes when she drinks.

I'll keep this in mind the next time I get pregnant. :0

thedude.jpg

~Boar

Is this a sneak attack, trying to convince us guys to stop smoking; or do we all need to buy that gizmo and pee on it to be sure we are not? ???

And all this time I thought it was recommended to smoke and drink as much as one can while pregnant.

Thankfully, my wife only smoked crack when she was pregnant. Now my mother....well you've seen the results.

I know what I am going to do with my free time now! I am going to go to as many anti-smoking forums as I can and school them on the dangers of being a self-riteous wang whilst pregnant.

Cigarettes contain around 4000 chemicals which include fatal chemicals like cyanide, lead and 60 other cancer causing substances....

Just one more reason to switch to cigars.

It seems like every time someone rattles off the fact concerning the numbr of chemicals in a cigarette, the numbers increase. "There's over 600...no wait, 1000! No wait, over 2.4 quadrillion chemicals in those things! They're like miniature lightsaber sticks of death in your mouth!"

Excitable anti-smoking nazis. :angry:

If you are pregnant and smoking please post up so will know who to ridicule. :thumbs:

Cigarettes contain around 4000 chemicals which include fatal chemicals like cyanide, lead and 60 other cancer causing substances....

Just one more reason to switch to cigars.

It seems like every time someone rattles off the fact concerning the numbr of chemicals in a cigarette, the numbers increase. "There's over 600...no wait, 1000! No wait, over 2.4 quadrillion chemicals in those things! They're like miniature lightsaber sticks of death in your mouth!"

Excitable anti-smoking nazis. :angry:

About on par with how many chemicals and preservatives are in your average frozen foods/fast food.

I hope this guy doesn't end up being my Secret Santa. ???

You'll either get Chewlies gum or a black lung or both.

9241-00000.jpg

Thanks for the info. How about heading over to the intro forum and telling us a little about yourself....like we don't already know. :rolleyes: