• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking Jacket Cigars

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Anyone heard of this brand? My shop is having an event in a few weeks and I've never heard of them. Actually thought it was a jacket and not a cigar. Any information would be appreciated.

I think these are being made by Hendrick Kelner Jr. (Hendrick's son) at the Kelner Boutique Factory, which is a separate operation from Davidoff.  El Cedro is also produced there... I've yet to have anything out of that factory, but the pedigree is promising. 

Let us know what you think after you go to the event and have a chance to smoke one.

I never tried even never heard about this before. It sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Ok, went to the event and bought one of each of the four sizes. I'm smoking the corona. I like this one the best. Hankie said each size was individually blended and went through the characteristics of each size but I forgot them all. I do remember that how he described the corona made me think that I would like it the best. I want to say that there is Madura broadleaf somewhere in the blend but I could be wrong. I think if you like tatuaje then try this. It does not have the pepper nor is as strong but the base flavor is similar in my opinion