• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking speed

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
This may have been asked before- to be honest, I did not search :sign:

How fast do you guys smoke? I have noticed when I'm smoking and enjoying the cigar, and the situation around me- I tend to smoke slow- about 1 puff every minute (g/t)... and almost always want another after I'm done. :D

When I'm ansy (sp?) and ready to go so to speak, I tend to smoke quicker, maybe 2 and even 3 puffs a minute, and I'll puff 1-2 times in a row (puff, exhale, puff again, exhale again)... almost like I'm trying to get it overwith?? not sure- I may need a psychiatrist... :lookup:

So whats the rule of averages say? 1 puff a minute, 2 puff's a minute? Tell us YOUR smoking speed.

:thumbs: Toaster

It depends on the situation I guess. I notice when I'm in the car I probably average 2ppm, if I'm tailgating probably 2ppm, and if I'm sitting down relaxing watching TV probably 1ppm

I tend to smoke pretty slow. In fact I sometimes have the problem of having to re-light :0

lucasbuck said:
I tend to smoke pretty slow. In fact I sometimes have the problem of having to re-light :0
I don't think I have ever had to re-light a cigar

I tend to smoke about 3 pp2m (hehehe) Usually I smoke rather slow, but then again I have a buddy who smokes 1 Puff per 4-5 min and he says I smoke too fast. I don't really pay attention to the way I smoke to often as each cigar seems to want to be smoked a different way. I just make sure that the smoke doesnt get to hot or that I am not the reason that uneven burning is happening and sit back and don't think about much but the flavor and/or the conversation going on.

I am starting to only smoke w/friends, seems like I enjoy the smoke 10x when I do that.

I need to start making some herfs :( I think I will have LOTS of fun.

Phil

If I'm with friends, doing 24oz. curls and singing, I have the re-light problem. Driving is probably at 2ppm.

Ya know, I never thought of it but 2 ppm sounds awfully low for me.

As I've mentioned, 99% of my smoking is while driving and I think I'm around 3 to 4 ppm.

My mouth is watering, I think I gotta go run an errand, SOME kind of errand, I'll think of something :D

hmmm, yea, 1 to 2 seems pretty darn low.

i'd say at least 3. up to maybe 6 or 7 sometimes.

if i'm walking i tend to smoke less.

I'd say medium speed for me... maybe 2 puffs per minute.

Aloha,

Wade

Boy, I must be rushing things!! I'd say 3-4 PPM. I just seem to want more, want it now and go for it!!

i try for no more than 1ppm (i dont time myself or anythi g) but i usually iverdo it.

I like cigars that are weaker nicotine-wise cos I like smoking faster. i don't like having to back off cos I feel like im gonnapass out

I would say that two ppm is about right for me, however when I am driving I will often power load with a third puff before returning the cigar to my hand.

I don't think I smoke slowly but my cigars seem to last longer than some of my friends cigars.

One should not smoke speed. It is illegal and can be dangerous. This public safety reminder brought you by CASS - Citizens Against Smoking Speed.

Sam

i wonder how you smoke speed.

do you like take some powder, and mash it up, and then put it in a pipe?
that would be weird.

oh wait, that's what you do with crack.
man, i'm out of it.

hmmm, i wonder if it's possible to make it into joint form. a joint made of powder.
would it keep on lighting?

i have seen coke sprinkled into a marijuana joint. more than once.

i think you need to sprinkle it on something that burns jolly.

i'll BURN you.

hmmm. ohh yea, east side chronic.

crack laced pot.

hmm. i swear sometiems i'm smoking at least 12 puffs a min.

Huh, I always thought I was slow at 4-5ppm, guess I'm fast. But then I usually like to keep the cigar in the teeth most of the time, only to remove for the drink!

Seriously, I guess I am a Huffer compared to you guys. I probably go at the rate of 6 or 7 ppm. Unless it is a Short story or BTL, then I slow way down (3 ppm about)