• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking too many cigars in a week?

Whenever I find time, and the weather cooperates.
Usually 2-3 times per week, except in winter.
Cigars go well with golf.

Chemyst :cool:

*eyeballin' looking for knowledge's avatar* I smoke... ah, cigaaars.ss. s.. uhm... per, uhm... week. What were we talking about? :D

If you don't want it to become a "habit"... you are for sure hanging out in the wrong community! :sign:

When I first started smoking cigars I smoked about 1 a week. I joined up here and that turned into about 2-3 a week.

Now I'm 1 per day, occasionally skipping a day, occasionally doing 2 a day. I don't blame CigarPass, I'm a grown man I make my own decisions obviously, but being a part of CP exposes you to such fantastic smokes and fellow smokers, you tend to smoke and buy and trade and pass more often.

For myself, I can say it isn't an addiction, just something I love to do. When I get sick or don't have enough time to sit around and smoke, I'll go a week or more without wanting to smoke at all. So in my head, that means I can stop any time I want ??? ;) :cool: :)

I too would be concerned if you smoke more than one Acid Blondie a day. The addiction to them could be horrible!

If you're worried now, don't ever add up what you spend on cigars for a year.
ohmy.gif

I downloaded a summary of my account a couple weeks ago..Holy SH*T. I wish I still smoked dog rockets. :D

Its so cold nowadays, I couldn't possible smoke to many cigars a week.
Will try to make up for it once the warmer weather comes.

I'm a one a day smoker. I'll try to skip a day or two here and there during the week but can find myself puffing two or three on a weekend afternoon.

I'm a one a day smoker. I'll try to skip a day or two here and there during the week but can find myself puffing two or three on a weekend afternoon.

Same here...one/day with several/day on the weekends. When I was in the Navy, many of my shipmates were 4 and 5 pack a day smokers. Asking them this question is not the same as asking a 1 pack per day smoker.

One per day is more than my conscious thinks is ok for my health but I still do it. I recall a comedian saying if he can't drive his gas guzzler that spews tons of carbon into the atmosphere then what's the point of having an earth! I kinda twist that line of thought in my favor and tell myself that if I can't enjoy one hand made cigar per day then what's the point of being here.

I know the risks but choose to relax and have some fun while I'm here...you guys know what I mean.

Sorry if my reply is a little too heavy. :)

2-3 per week..........or at least one on the weekends! Training for an Ironman triathlon so trying to cut back.

I smoke atmost twice a week. Although I don't really crave for it, it attracks me sometimes to join my collegues on smoking breaks.

If I feel like having a cigar, I do. Unless money is the issue, I could care less if it is, "too many". I have way more crap to worry about killing me, the last thing I need is to wonder if cigars will do me in or not.

That being said, I've had stints where I'll smoke one a day, then I'll smoke at most one a month, and everything in between. I figure if I can't taste the cigar, I've smoked too many. ;)

Back