• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokyballs

Knowing friends and family who have gone through this, I can't do anything but respect where this is coming from. I know I speak for all the BOTL here when I say we're all sending you our best.

Dang dude that truly sucks, but may you find peace and comfort, and enjoy your the time you have ,thinking of you

Best to you, sir. Your love for your family and your love for spending time with your family are admirable beyond words. I will be thinking of you.

Wishing you well. Spending time with your family sounds like the perfect decision for your (and their) well being.

... I just can't justify taking the remaining healthy time away from my family for something that will not help me in the end. I'm going to try to remain as healthy as I can (this weekend is not included, I am really excited and don't plan on being anything but fun). I really love you all and I don't know how I would have gotten to this point without your support.
IMG_0104.jpg
Impromptu HERF to celebrate life with my favorite crazy bomber. - Smoke 'em when you can!

Cheers!
- Blue Dragon

If I wasn't in Ireland I would have certainly been there. Hope you all had a great time.
My prayers are with you and your family hang in there, Brad.

What a great time. Thanks to Brent, Matt and the Outlaw for letting us take over with Brad! We shared some quality time with Brad and that's what it was all about!

Yeah, that is a whole lot of ugly packed into one room. Did you guys need a permit for that?

I can live with the amount of ugly that was present, I have mirrors at my house. What was tough to stomach was the amount of plaid in the room and Sneeds' manbun. You've got to draw the line somewhere.

Enjoyed seeing Brad and everyone else, even if I didn't get to hang out that long. Awesome to see so many guys show up!