• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sneed attacks again. Hits really hard.

cookie_1978

So let me recap the past 24 hours - The wife calls me down to the garage to tell me the main sewer line is backed up throughout the basement.   So I call the plumber to clear the drain.   He says he will be at the house by 6 am to do the job.   I get up at 5 to have a cup of coffee - walk to the coffee pot and proceed to step into a pile of sh*t from our new puppy.   After cleaning up that mess, I proceed to the office to pay some bills.   I look down on the new wooden floor to see it all scratched to hell from my 13 yr old son who didn't notice that the chair he was on for hours on end playing that damn Mindcraft had scratched the new floor. 

Fast forward 12 hours - get home from work and notice a box in the mail.   I know of nothing that is due me, so I can't imagine what it might be.   Inside the box was FILLED with some of the finest cigars the industry has to offer.   This package was way over the top.  

You obviously have been on the attack as of late.   All I can tell you is to watch your back.   The BOTL's of CP have a way of getting even.

Thanks again brother.  

I have to say someone or someones have been very busy.

At least your day ended well. Well played mystery bomber.

It's a full on smack-up!!

Great hit, you Sneed(y) Mofo/s!!

Nice hit guys. It seems that bombs often land at just the right time to brighten a day.