• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sneed Bomb

Just saw that my boxes each had different hand writing on them spelling Brent's name and were shipped from PA and CO!

Add me to the list of those hit. I haven't been home yet, but got a text from my wife that I had two packages.

Both my boxes have a Kansas City, MO return addy with Brent's name on it.  But one is mailed with a printed label and addressed to me as "Terrance Boar" and the other handwritten and sent to "Boar NANP."

Although they spelled it incorrectly, Terence IS my first name but I only use my real name on Facebook, so that old friends and classmates and relatives can track me down.  I don't know that I've EVER used that here, except privately for passes and payments! 

Both of them were mailed from AUSTIN!!!  :angry:

Bastiges. LOL!

~Boar

Who ever it is he's gone over te top. Nicely done.

The package that hit me came from WV and a "foam ranger" that actually came from KC. Might be the real Sneeds. Got some favorites and some I've been wanting to try.

A KC foam finger??? Seems like the conspiracy theorists of CP might have jumped to conclusions on this one, fellas.  Nothing to see here.  Good hit, Brent.