• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snow, like a mutha

the gurkha

NWMSU Mafia Godfather
So I just recently purchased my pass from the local golf course from the spring semester and it is Snowing outside like it was the beginning of an ice age, it's been going strong for about 5 hours and there is no golfing or smoking in site, because this little college town has a ban on indoor smoking. Anybody else in the midwest getting hammered (by snow) like there was no tomorrow?

No, but it is supposed to rain here. Temps have been in the upper 70's lately. :cool:

Only supposed to get about an inch or so here tonight.

Well I live in colorado. we haven't been getting slammed with snow but OMG the ICE is bad..... We have had fog for 3 days and the roads are nothing but a 1/2" layer if black ice. It is dangerious...

3 inches here, another 1-3 possible tonight. The interestate is closed off in the eastern part of the state. All due to a *&$%#%$ groundhog seeing itself. :p

the gurkha said:
do me a favor geldor and punch yourself in the balls ok?
[snapback]164350[/snapback]​

Gurkha....you definately have a way with words!!! LMAO!!!!

Good luck with the snow and golf. Lil' rain here. Not too bad.

Floyd T. :sign:

I guess it's going down to around 26* tonight, and supposed to get some snow tomorrow. Guess I will finally have to put my shorts away and put on a long sleeved shirt! :D

Just another day in Motown!

the gurkha said:
do me a favor geldor and punch yourself in the balls ok?
[snapback]164350[/snapback]​

(in a high pitched voice)

I was just outside smoking a best seller in my tshirt....oh and played 18 sunday....

well i managed to put in 9 holes last week in short sleaves but that just goes to show you how missouri weather is f*cked up. Oh and this little college town does a terrible job of plowing too. I just got done driving back to my room and definetly there is a lack of plowing.

Snow is like sex...you never know how much you're gonna get, or how long it's gonna last........

guinnessguy said:
Snow is like sex...you never know how much you're gonna get, or how long it's gonna last........
[snapback]164471[/snapback]​

True...... Very True......

Well, down here in Georgia, we get about an inch of snow every three years or so. But we're still lucky enough to get temps that average in the mid-30's. That way we can freeze our asses off outside smoking a cigar and still not get any snow to show for it. :angry2: