• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snowzilla reborn

"as Powers' front yard also hosts a moldering, windowless truck, scrap lumber and a menagerie of mismatched planters. Powers has been going back and forth with the city for junk-related zoning violations since 1995."

LOL!

Humidors, car engines, big mac's and now even a snow man. I think You Americans really need to have everything the biggest! :D

Humidors, car engines, big mac's and now even a snow man. I think You Americans really need to have everything the biggest! :D
Not only do we need, Michal, we do. :laugh:

Doc.

"Columbine Street" could have dire implications. :whistling:

"I'm standing in my living room, looking though my front window and all I see is a stupid, big-ass snowman," said Anthony Bahler, whose turquoise duplex is for sale across the street from the hulking snow character.

It seems to me, that a man sellin' a turquoise duplex has much bigger problems than a snowman that won't be there come summer.

build it and they will come.....
i think that is cool as all heck, at least it is not a permenant thing, but fitting for the amount of smow out there.

We've had problems with residents in our area with their huge Christmas light displays that draw visitors from miles away. Traffic jams like you wouldn't believe for a month before and after Christmas...two lane roads with six lane traffic. Maybe that's part of the problem with the snowman.