• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So a friend thinks he can get me a box of PMN

Gator

Padron Milly Natural, box of 100, didn't give me a price yet, but friend knows the Padrons well, so he says...

Any validity to this you think, i'm a little doubtful, but i don't know the availability...

Box split??? :whistling: :whistling:

x2 Man I have been wanting these babies for awhile.

David

as far as your question, not so sure. I would possibly PM or email Padron to see if you can trace back the box.

David

Box of 100 or my house note? Gotta go with the roof over my head.

Padron Milly Natural, box of 100, didn't give me a price yet, but friend knows the Padrons well, so he says...

Any validity to this you think, i'm a little doubtful, but i don't know the availability...

Another member here recently scored some.

linky

Gator (not Gonz, sorry),

The original humidor came with 100 cigars, so that may be what he is talking about. I do not think these came in a box, but others may know of something I don't. The humi I have came with 100 individually numbered cigars.

Jim

They can be had, but very pricey. I've smoked many of the maduros and have enjoyed them. Good luck with the purchase.

Gator (not Gonz, sorry),

The original humidor came with 100 cigars, so that may be what he is talking about. I do not think these came in a box, but others may know of something I don't. The humi I have came with 100 individually numbered cigars.

Jim

How many are left? 2? :sign:

Gator (not Gonz, sorry),

Jim

How many are left? 2? :sign:

72 maybe LOL :).

Jim

Sure why not? He probably just called it a box even though the cigars come in a humi. Last time these were openly for sale in any quantity was when Holts had a few I think, going for something like $5k a humi? It does seem the market is fetching more per stick now for them but ymmv.

I'd be in for a a couple... Seriously.

Need I remind you Frank that everytime you run out and buy a box of special something it doesn't live up to your first love (opus). Oh well, call me and I'll help you get rid of them... :rolleyes:

What Jon said! :sign:

You bastids better get off my damn corner!

So, in line of seniority of those batting for the "Newbs Team" and their allotted sticks, first dibs shall go to Devonn. Then, it shall go to me. Then it shall be reckoned to David. The scrapings from the PMN humidor shall go to Jay, and he is to be allotted 23 seconds to soak in the smell of said humidor prior to Gator smashing his fingers and yelling at him to GTFO.

Sound fair? All say, "Aye!" :laugh:

So, in line of seniority of those batting for the "Newbs Team" and their allotted sticks, first dibs shall go to Devonn. Then, it shall go to me. Then it shall be reckoned to David. The scrapings from the PMN humidor shall go to Jay, and he is to be allotted 23 seconds to soak in the smell of said humidor prior to Gator smashing his fingers and yelling at him to GTFO.

I believe I was in that line, Jon.... 1st post wins, imo :laugh:

I would love to be kept in touch with pricing and availability of this, one of my most sought after smokes.

and all the funny crap that seems to go into buying them :laugh:

I'll take those scrapings put em in a pipe and smoke em right up. Then hop in the car drive to Jersey sneak in DeVonn's window and rob em right out of his humi while he's at work. :cool:

Thank god the copper lives on the west coast. :laugh:

I'll take those scrapings put em in a pipe and smoke em right up. Then hop in the car drive to Jersey sneak in DeVonn's window and rob em right out of his humi while he's at work. :cool:

Thank god the copper lives on the west coast. :laugh:

This post made me fall over!! Hahaha! :laugh: I laughed so hard that you're gonna rob DeVonn!! :sign: But ya know, Ben is right, he is in line first before all of us...

Something must be done to make him "disappear..." ;) <--Didja catch the wink boyo's?