• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So a friend thinks he can get me a box of PMN

I'll take those scrapings put em in a pipe and smoke em right up. Then hop in the car drive to Jersey sneak in DeVonn's window and rob em right out of his humi while he's at work. :cool:

Thank god the copper lives on the west coast. :laugh:

This post made me fall over!! Hahaha! :laugh: I laughed so hard that you're gonna rob DeVonn!! :sign: But ya know, Ben is right, he is in line first before all of us...

Something must be done to make him "disappear..." ;) <--Didja catch the wink boyo's?

We could send a bunch of Mormons to abduct him and save him from the path of destruction he's on. :p

I'll take those scrapings put em in a pipe and smoke em right up. Then hop in the car drive to Jersey sneak in DeVonn's window and rob em right out of his humi while he's at work. :cool:

This post made me fall over!! Hahaha! :laugh: I laughed so hard that you're gonna rob DeVonn!! :sign: But ya know, Ben is right, he is in line first before all of us...

Something must be done to make him "disappear..." ;) <--Didja catch the wink boyo's?
Isn't it pretty serious when a cop get's shot?

Just checking... :whistling:

We could send a bunch of Mormons to abduct him and save him from the path of destruction he's on. :p

^THIS!

Hahaha, you wouldn't have to send any. They are all already here. Duh.

Vultures. All a bunch of vultures...

You should have done what I did and PM. [evil laugh]AHAHAHAHA :laugh: [/evil laugh]

You should have done what I did and PM. [evil laugh]AHAHAHAHA :laugh: [/evil laugh]

I suppose Frank's inbox is just overflowing, way to set the precedent...I'm not going to name any names though....*Cough*SPIVY*Cough*

:laugh: :sign:

Seriously though, Frank, if you can't smoke em all, or didn't plan on the full 100, and only wanted 20 or so, a GB for 3ers indeed is in order. :whistling:

*Crosses Fingers* Oh please, oh please, oh please.....

4943659.gif

Vultures. All a bunch of vultures...

We learn from the best Ed. :p

I'd be in for a a couple... Seriously.

What Jon said! :sign:

You bastids better get off my damn corner!

So, in line of seniority of those batting for the "Newbs Team" and their allotted sticks, first dibs shall go to Devonn. Then, it shall go to me. Then it shall be reckoned to David. The scrapings from the PMN humidor shall go to Jay, and he is to be allotted 23 seconds to soak in the smell of said humidor prior to Gator smashing his fingers and yelling at him to GTFO.

Sound fair? All say, "Aye!" :laugh:

You guys are twisted!

Oh yeah.......... AYE! :whistling:

like i suspected, he had no idea PMN's were that rare, he can't get them, got my hopes up for nothing, sorry fellas