• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So am I the only one?

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Getting all of the Olympic Curling on my DVR? (He likes curling? what kind of yutz is he?)

I know I know, but I like it for some reason.

I love watching some curling. I have always wondered how bored men were when they came up with that sport?? Although I would have to say that I would love to try it! :laugh:

Well, lets make this a twosome, I like the sport also. Anyone who thinks guiding the stone and adjusting for speed with brushes is for wutzs needs to give the two of us a demonstration of just how swift they are, and I'll also buy you a coffin of your favorite Fuente.

I feel compelled to watch curling as though it were a train wreck. My family gives me a bunch of crap about it but I cannot help but watch!

PJ

I curled in high school (and still do now and then). Try being 15 and having cute blond girls in skirts crouching legs open on the ice yelling, "Harder!" It was an embarrassing few years.

I haven't caught any of the Olympic curling yet. Here in Canada curling is like hockey in the sense that we don't really pay any attention until the semi finals.

totally with you! I forced my girl of 4 years watch it with me 4 years ago when we first met...had a curling party....now its like a tradition! Can not wait for it to start, open all the windows and doors, bundle up and drink beer!

I enjoy curling and this year's team has a special place in our consciousness because most of the men on the men's team are from around here and curl at the local club. They're great guys and we're all hoping they do well. The welcome home party is going to be pretty awesome. :thumbs:

Curling is very popular in Northern MN. The Duluth Curling Club is growing very quickly.

I like to watch Curling as well. It's takes strategy which interest me.

My wife did some searching for me and found out there is a Curling club here in Columbus.

I like to watch Curling as well. It's takes strategy which interest me.

My wife did some searching for me and found out there is a Curling club here in Columbus.

Find out when they have an open house. It's a lot of fun.

I'm a fan also....I understand the club guys have a great time locally here. Another reason to drink beer!

It is one of the few sports where you can smoke and drink (although most clubs frown on smoking on the ice nowadays - believe it or not even 10 years ago some rural clubs allowed it) and be a star.

My father in law bought Wii Olympics just because it had curling on it. I'm glad he did, because it's a lot of fun.

Just watched the women lose by 1 point. Watching US curling has been depressing thus far.

My father in law bought Wii Olympics just because it had curling on it. I'm glad he did, because it's a lot of fun.

We could curl in the driveway if I painted the circles. :laugh: